Complaint History & Business Rating for National Recovery Agency

PO Box 67015, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 17106-7015, United States.

Is this your business?
PeopleClaim Reliability Rating
Scale: A+ to F

What National Recovery Agency customers think NEW

No unresolved complaints againt National Recovery Agency.
Have a complaint?

Comments and Feedback from Users

• Commented By:Taunya W.
  • On:19-Jan-2021
Taunya W. says: I just want to say Nicole, compliance manager, has been so easy to work with and so understanding. I would recommend her to everyone who needs assistance trying to pay a bill.
Respond. Click here if you're authorized to respond to National Recovery Agency customer comments or edit information on this profile.
  • Commented By:Brianna J.
  • On:21-Oct-2020
Brianna J. says: Leslie called me one day during naptime at my daycare. I explained the situation and made it clear that I was unable to talk. She calmly assisted me with a better time to talk. We spoke the following day at a time that was better suited for me and were able to resolve a claim. I explained all my situations and she helped find a resolution to everything. She was highly professional and willing to work with me to get things finished. Thank you Leslie!
  • Commented By:Christine K.
  • On:21-Oct-2020
Christine K. says: I was fortunate enough to have April Robles pick up the phone. April was professional and kind! She helped me clear up an issue I was struggling with easy and effectively. I felt at ease talking with her , I wish her the Best.
Christine
  • Commented By:Dorothy C.
  • On:21-Oct-2020
Dorothy C. says: I spoke with Suzanne great customer service willing to help easy process no threats like other companies. Those companies need to hire representatives like her
  • Commented By:Derek H.
  • On:08-Sep-2020
Derek H. says: So I was wrongly and accidently contacted for a debt that was not mine but a person whose name I shared. I knew it was an accident so I wanted to call and make sure I would not be held accountable for something that wasn't mine. The first agent I spoke to was rude, made false accusations, spoke over me, disallowed me to speak, and even was insensitive to the fact I have hearing loss telling me I was rude. I do bit know that agents name but I am leaving this great review for DYNASTEE. I called again and explained to he agent Dynastee how I was treated and that I only wanted to make sure I wouldn't be held responsible for something that wad not mine. She apologized for the way I was treated, removed my contact info from the account, and assured me I was not going to be held accountable for a debt that was not mine. It took her no time to resolve my issue and she was polite about everything. I don't know much about the company but I do know that being able to be that professional and wonderful deserves someone to speak up about it and if I can look past the mistakes of one individual, that entire experience with the new agent, Dynastee, and the company was wonderful. Thank you Dynastee, an entire bad experience wiped clean and more by how great you are. I hope everyone knows the importance and value of a talented agent like you and rewards it thoroughly.
Rate National Recovery Agency
  • General satisfaction
  • Quality of products or services
  • Responsiveness to problems or complaints
  • Value for money
  • Professionalism
Would you recommend National Recovery Agency to a friend?
Submit Your rating and recommendation is not a claim filing. If you’re trying to resolve a dispute, please file a PeopleClaim here so that it can be properly communicated, negotiated and settled. Ratings and recommendations are usually not removed, although they may be subject to edit or removal.