Charles Washington vs. Temple University Hospital

• Posted On: Aug 03, 2021
      • Failure to Answer Questions Regarding Patient's or Relative’s Health
      • Patient Neglect at Health Facility
      • Refusal to Treat Patient in Timely Manner
"Refuse To serve Me or Book my Appointment, Very Very Very Un Helpful. I received a Referral from my Doctor Ashly Robbins at Partnership Clinic at 12 Vine street .267-. I have Blood in my stool and urine and they refuse to Book my appointment after repeated calls !!

Temple stated they want the exact name for an Ultra sound or they will not and did not take my request for an Ultrasound Appointment, So Visited Temple Main Hospital on Broad street and tried to Book an a Appointment in person. The Representative lite skin male at the Desk . Stood there about 15 min. No response so I sat down ! Very upset! Then the old White men came in and he jump to them please sign in if you're here for a Test. Never acknowledged me at All ! Then Sercurity some how show up out of nowhere !! I was ignored and Discriminatied against in my face In Temple Hospital.... Even on the Phone sitting in the Ultrasound Office The Lite skin male Representative I cant help you even tho you sitting here ! You got to call!! My God ! So I Called Temple Appointment Line For the Main Temple Hospital! Temple Representative told me “ If I don’t know The Exact name of my Problem Or Ultra sound problem She will not Book the appointment !!! I sat there with my ID. And Referral and Insurance Card !! I said Mrs. My problem is between my Penis and Belly Button ! Temple Representative said No I need the exact ‘ Name. Then Other Patient start yelling out "it’s his Lower abdominal area." Then The Temple Representative Came over. Stated the same thing .... The Lady Representative was Laughing at me .... This Is why This city is all over the Channel 6 News every nite. Please help !! Charles Washington I have made an enteral report !! Smh"
Exhibits View
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Temple University Hospital Hide
  • Jul 25, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • I Charles Washington, 46yrs. Gay Black African male , That was Referred to Temple for an Ultrasound’ For my Lower abdominal Area ‘ Doctor’s order’s From Drexel PartnerShip Clinic , That provides Intense Health care for People with Compromised Immune Systems.. I Feel that’s way I was Denied Medical service or Treatment and Had to Literally Beg ‘ for an appointment..I have attached My Doctor’s’ Order’s ,, of the exam ‘ She order. Temple refused to except while sitting in Temples Hospital Ultrasound Office!

• Jul 25, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • I Charles Washington, Will be make a Police Report 07/26/21 , Regarding Temple Hospital Main Building. Ultrasound ‘Department of Denied of Healthcare services.

• Aug 23, 2021, Temple University Hospital (responding party) added:
  • Mister Washington had an ultrasound performed at Temple University Hospital on August 9, 2021 and a teleHealth appointment with Rohit Soans, M.D. on August 11, 2021. Temple University Hospital deems this matter closed and resolved.
    John R. O'Donnell, Senior Counsel

1. Mental anguish Discrimination incompetence Denial of care Negligence Oct 03, 2021 $37,000.00

There has been no response to this claim from Temple University Hospital. This claim will remain posted until resolved
Offer History
Aug 12, 2021
Jul 25, 2021
Jul 23, 2021
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 09-01-2021
    Temple University Hospital has not acknowledged the substance of the complaint, which is failure of care and personnel - at a teaching hospital, no less. More...