M.R. vs. Imvu

M. R. vs. Imvu Inc.
PO Box 2772, Redwood City, California, 94063, United States
    • Claimant Seeks: 6 non-monetary items.
    • Filed On: Oct 03, 2021
    • Posted On: Oct 28, 2021
      • Problem with a product
"Hello I am filling a complaint because y'all disabled my Gleb account for no reason after I was trying to upload items to y'all shop but I was getting Unexpected response u error u you are not permitted to submit products and after that I was disabled for good over a lie for using a unauthorized version of IMVU but I told them I used their software but they didn't to believe me.

I even sent them proof  of the site I got it from https://www.imvu.com/next/download/latest/

I was using IMVU Classic
Windows 7 or later and I will also upload proof of the site and error message and no virus results to get my account undisabled. If not refund me all my money back and I been using the same site and using y'all software for a month and a year now without no issues, now I am using a hacked and a fraud software. That don't make sense y'all say to me I am pissed and other innocent users been having issues with them too for getting their account disabled. One user told me he got disabled for having a empty room and they were claiming it was black market but it was lie and they say they've been doing false banning for 17 years, almost 18 now on IMVU.

I did a virus check on IMVU software; I found a virus called Backdoor. Mokes.dbb and  Win.MxResIcn.Heur.Gen and use fingerdeviceprint.exe and use spyware to spy on users and get their information users say they been hacked 2 security vendors and 1 sandbox flagged this file as malicious and spy on IP address and computer type and I want  my account undisabled or refund me all my money back if y'all don't want to undisable me and they won't show proof of them saying I was using a hacked software and a fraud software. I guess they don't have proof and they could be making a lie up and also y'all need to fix y'all softwares and tools and change y'all rules and poilcy and improve y'all staff members and agents training and also refund me these fees for . Copy claim to regulators Nov 30 2021 $14.99
2. Pay for claim posting cost Nov 30 2021 $14.99
3. Physical delivery charges Nov 30 2021 $4.99
total $34.97 and I already upload my screenshot pictures as proof to show y'all I am innocent
"
Exhibits View
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Imvu Inc. Hide
  • Oct 03, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • My proof I was having issues uploading items to imvu shop and proof when I got disable and proof I have no virus on my laptop and proof where I download the software in y'all site and proof that y'all have a virus on y'all software.

• Oct 03, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Add your information hereMy proof I was having issues uploading items to imvu shop and proof when I got disable and proof I have no virus on my laptop and proof where I download the software in y'all site and proof that y'all have a virus on y'all software.

• Oct 03, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Stop saying a supervisor isn't available when I ask for one everytime and to try again later when someone ask for one transfer them to supervisor.

• Oct 03, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • I want the refund to be in a check for me if y'all don't want to undisable me

• .

• Oct 03, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • They say this Our system detected it like other users who commited the same violation y'all need to fix y'all system I ask for a copy and how to request the system report they told me this I'm sorry it is not possible it is an internal information and It is not possible to be requested.
    r information here

• Oct 03, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Now they say this Our system detected it like other users who commited the same violation y'all need to fix y'all system I ask for a copy and how to request the system report they told me this I'm sorry it is not possible it is an internal information and It is not possible to be requested.

• Oct 04, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Imvu has on their tos. If they wanna ban you they will and with no reason too they would. That's right there on their tos

• Oct 04, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • And other user’s on their forum saying they got disable for no reason.

• Oct 05, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Yesterday I posted my claim link so people could support it. Today when I went back to their forum, they deleted it because they want users to know the absolute truth about them and what they are doing wrong. Also, many users complain about their accounts getting disabled for no reason on their forum, and IMVU needs to be investigated and shut down because one user says they never got the Credits they bought!

• Oct 05, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Don't.

• Oct 08, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Read my appeal letter for my account Gleb

• Oct 09, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Imvu respond to my dispute letter Hello mikemike918407,

Thank you for reaching to us about your concern. I'm Reylin, and I hope I can explain the situation to you better.

We detected a login on your account using a fraudulently obtained version of our chat software. While we understand you may be disappointed, we've decided to permanently remove your access to your account due to this violation.

As you already discovered, you are still free to create other accounts. To ensure that this will not happen again, please refer to the link below to download the official client version of IMVU:

Turn on two-factor authentication to add another layer of security to your account and help stop unauthorized access. Visit this help article to learn more: http://im.vu/help925.

• Their response and my respond Read my appeal letter for my account Gleb

Reylin • 10/9/2021 10:52 AM
    Send my complaint https://www.peopleclaim.com/Respond/ClaimantResponse.aspx?cid=NDk2NTUx&userType=MA==&tokenId=rTfb305bJ%2bcZwOck%2bbGVpGSYUjHlc3igHesWrOm3WgoyNDQyNjc%3d. To y'all higher rank person in y'all headquarters because I got disabled fairly for no reason when I was using y'all software and was having issues submitting items to y'all imvu shop after trying a couple of different things that when I was disabled for a fraud version software, y'all claim I was using. Still, I wasn't using fraud software; I was using tall software, and I even sent y'all proof, but y'all still didn't believe me, and on my complaint link, I also uploaded all the information and evidence am innocent. Y'all were wrong, and I am working with my lawyer with the American Arbitration Association. I have already submitted the court paperwork to them. If y'all don't undisable my account or refund me for all the purchases I made on Gleb, I will take it higher up in a small court with American Arbitration Association. With my lawyer and have American Arbitration Association sends y'all an initiation letter, and we can take it up in small court!
    mikemike918407 • 10/22/2021 7:33 PM
    Our records indicate that it has been permanently deactivated as we detected a login on your account using a fraudulently obtained hacked version of our chat software.

We apologize for there are no other details available at this time. Your account will no longer be reactivated.

Please know that your account underwent thorough research before reaching this decision. Unfortunately, this decision is final and can no longer be appealed.

Kindly find time to read IMVU's Terms Of Service and be informed. Our full Terms of Service is available at http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_info.php?section=Info&topic=terms_of_service.

Jaimee Gin • 10/23/2021 10:44 AM
    Then refund me all my purchases for Gleb because y'all disabled me for no reason claiming I wasn't using fraudulent software when I wasn't, so refund me all the purchases I made on Gleb, or I will sue y'all for $200,000 and take y'all to American Arbitration Association. Court and I are forwarding everything y'all say to me to my lawyer and American Arbitration Association. And to people claim so send this to y'all higher rank person in y'all headquarters!
    And I am trying to work with y'all nicely, but y'all won't work with me nicely, and I don't want to do it the hard way!

• Oct 23, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • More of their response and my response Read my appeal letter for my account Gleb

mikemike918407 • 10/23/2021 11:53 AM
    We regret to inform you, but we cannot process a refund for a disabled account.
    Angelica • 10/23/2021 11:56 AM
    Then please escalate my complaint to y'all higher department!
    mikemike918407 • 10/23/2021 11:58 AM

• Their response and my response Read my appeal letter for my account Gleb

mikemike918407 • 10/23/2021 11:53 AM
    We regret to inform you, but we cannot process a refund for a disabled account.
    Angelica • 10/23/2021 11:56 AM
    Then please escalate my complaint to y'all higher department!
    mikemike918407 • 10/23/2021 11:58 AM
    I have already requested one of our supervisors to get in touch with you. Please wait for the reply.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Angelica • 10/23/2021 12:04 PM

• Oct 29, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • My response and their response I already requested one of our supervisors to get in touch with you. Please wait for the reply.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Angelica • 10/23/2021 12:04 PM
    When will I hear back from a supervisor?
    mikemike918407 • 10/27/2021 2:46 PM
    I will forward your case to our supervisor.

Your cooperation and understanding regarding this matter are highly appreciated.
    Ma. Melissa • 10/27/2021 3:27 PM
    Thanks
    When will I hear back from a supervisor?
    ?
    mikemike918407 • 10/29/2021 12:27 PM
    I already made a follow on this account, Kindly wait for our updates regarding this matter. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    Haidee • 10/29/2021 12:47 PM
    Okay, thanks.
    mikemike918407 • 10/29/2021 1:11 PM
    I understand your frustration in realizing that your account has been terminated. I'm Byron, one of the specialist and I apologize if this was done without warning

Our records indicate that it has been permanently deactivated as we detected a login on your account using a fraudulently obtained version of our chat software.

Please know that your account underwent thorough research before reaching this decision. This decision is final and can no longer be appealed.

Your account will no longer be reactivated.

Thank you for understanding.
    Byron • 10/29/2021 6:52 PM
    Then I want a refund for all the purchases I made on Gleb for falsely getting disabled for fraudulent software when I wasn't using one. I was also having issues uploading items to imvu shop after I tried a couple of things that when I got disabled for a fraudulent software lie when I wasn't using one so refund me all my purchases back I made on Gleb or I will do it the hard way and sue y'all for $200,000 in American Arbitration Association and take y'all to American Arbitration Association. Small claim court online, and I already filled out papers work with them about y'all I am if I don't get a refund, I will send all the messages from this ticket to American Arbitration Association for my record and have them send y'all an initiation letter and even do a lawsuit action class against and other people got banned for the same reason when they weren't even using a fraud software and me and my lawyer and have everything, and proof for other users who got disabled for no reason or a lie or for the same reason I did and evidence I was having issues when I try to upload items to imvu shop and proof I wasn't using a fraud software and everything y'all sending me will be used against y'all. My evidence will be used against y'all by my lawyer and me, so we win the lawsuit and lawsuit class action against y'all!
    mikemike918407 • 10/29/2021 8:15 PM

• Nov 03, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • It has been four days now no response from IMVU.

• Nov 04, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Their response and my response.

• Nov 09, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • It's been 13 days without a response still!

• Nov 13, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • It's been 16 days, still, no response from them. When I contacted them about my ticket asking me when I would answer, they kept saying this about my ticket, Case #04303635.

• Nov 13, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Other users who got banned for the same reason when they didn't use a fraudulent software https://help.imvu.com/s/question/0D54p00002H7d3cCAB/my-imvu-chat-client-always-updated-everything-been-for-years-then-one-day-my-account-is-permanently-banned-the-for-using-a-unauthorized-client-part-of-my-life-things-i-made-vcoins-credits-cant-sleep-eat-and-i-know-this-post-will-banned-me-too?language=en_US&t=1636824944086

• Nov 13, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • They just lied to me about my ticket being escalated, and I will get a response now they say this in the picture.

• Nov 16, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • They stopped responding to my tickets now Case #04303635 and Case #04345119 and Case #0436652. But when I did research on my issues other people got disable for the same reason and IMVU didn't help them or send them real proof they claim their system detected it and they can't request their system detected report file and other people got disable for other reasons for no reason and they will also disable people accounts when you keep contacting them about the same issues a lot and make a lie up saying why they did it for!

• Nov 18, 2021, IMVU Inc. (responding party) added:
  • We are not negotiating any type of offers or compensation with Michael Robinson. His account GLEB is permanently disabled. We disabled Michael Robinson's account due to his unauthorized fraudulent client use of T4de. IMVU reserves the right to (a) terminate your access to a any account, restrict one's ability to post to this Service and (b) refuse, delete or remove any Submissions or reclassify Submissions and move them, for example, from "public" to "private" or "restricted/adult" status; for any action that IMVU determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Service or to any other user of this Service with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason. The disablement of "GLEB" is permanent and there is no appeal to this decision.

• Nov 18, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Y'all disabled me for no reason, and also, other users got disabled for the same reason when they weren't using fraudulent software. I even sent y'all proof I wasn't using fraudulent software and refunded me all my money for all the purchases on Gleb, or we can take it up in the American Arbitration Association Small court case online with my lawyer.

• Nov 18, 2021, IMVU Inc. (responding party) added:
  • Our terms of service clearly states " IMVU reserves the right to (a) terminate your access to a any account, restrict one's ability to post to this Service and (b) refuse, delete or remove any Submissions or reclassify Submissions and move them, for example, from "public" to "private" or "restricted/adult" status; for any action that IMVU determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Service or to any other user of this Service with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason." You violated terms of service, therefore, your account was disabled. Once again, there is no appeal to this decision.

• Nov 18, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Then refund me all my money back, or we can talk it to Arbitration Association Small court case online with my lawyer like I say because I am innocent. Y'all can't send me any proof y'all claim y'all system detected it, but I can't request the system detected report results that are is not proof my lawyer says!

• Nov 18, 2021, IMVU Inc. (responding party) added:
  • Please refer to our previous response. Our stance has not changed. There is no appeal to our decision to permanently disable your account. According to our terms of service https://www.imvu.com/next/policyhub/termsofservice/ "IMVU also has the right to terminate your account and these Terms for any reason, or for NO REASON, with or without notice." You agreed to these terms of when you signed up for your account. You may seek legal counsel if you wish to do so. Unfortunately, we are not negotiating any non-cash or cash settlements. We appreciate your cooperation.

Regards,

• Nov 18, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • I still want a refund for all my purchases I made on Gleb or I will sue y'all for $200,000 and take y'all to American Arbitration Association. With my lawyer and also fill a class lawsuits action out on y'all for me and other users to join in!

• Nov 19, 2021, Claiming party added:

• Nov 19, 2021, IMVU Inc. (responding party) added:

Regards,

• Nov 19, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Stop copying and pasting the exact words come up with something new!

• Nov 20, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Upload proof I was using a hacked fraudulent software upload the system detected file. Still, y’all can’t because y’all don’t have any evidence just saying I was using one when I wasn’t, and I already sent y’all my proof and uploaded my proof to people claim showing I wasn’t using one. I am innocent, and y’all are guilty and lairs!

• Nov 21, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Other users and creators are getting their accounts banned for no reason, but they told me over 6,000 bans last week on imvu.

• Nov 23, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Hello upload y'all proof that show I am guilty show the system detected reported file!

• Nov 24, 2021, Claiming party added:

• Nov 26, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • I guess I am innocent then because y'all guys are liars and can't send y'all proof and won't get back to my support ticket!

• Dec 01, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • How do I get an arbitration contract by y'all or with y'all for my legal issues?

• Dec 01, 2021, IMVU Inc. (responding party) added:
  • As stated in our previous responses, you may seek legal counsel to assist you with your legal concerns and inquiries. There is no appeal to our decision to permanently disable your account. According to our terms of service https://www.imvu.com/next/policyhub/termsofservice/ "IMVU also has the right to terminate your account and these Terms for any reason, or for NO REASON, with or without notice." You agreed to these terms of when you signed up for your account.

• Dec 01, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Then give me a contract then so I can take y'all to court!

• Dec 02, 2021, Claiming party added:

• Dec 03, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Sign the Arbitration form, please, because they need y'all signature.

• Dec 04, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Get back to the American Arbitration Association email at ConsumerFiling@adr.org
    because they sent y’all an email on 12/3/21 because they need your signature to process the court so we can go to court.

Non-Cash
1. Remove false or malicious web content, business reviews, etc.: fix y'all software for virus and fix y'all tools Jan 31, 2022 N/A
2. Change of policy: Change of rules and policy Jan 31, 2022 N/A
3. Information: Show me proof of me using a fraud application or hacked application when I wasnt Nov 30, 2021 N/A
4. Undisable my account and and all all my stuff I had on it. Nov 30, 2021 N/A
5. Improve y'all agents and staff member training Jan 31, 2022 N/A
6. fix y'all software for virus and fix y'all tools Jan 31, 2022 N/A
Cash
1. Copy claim to regulators Nov 30, 2021 $14.99
2. Pay for claim posting cost Nov 30, 2021 $14.99
3. Other – Physical delivery charges Nov 30, 2021 $4.99
Claimant invites IMVU Inc. to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.
Non-cash: 6 items

There has been no response to this claim from IMVU Inc.. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by Sophie Blythe On 12-02-2021
    IMVU should refund claimant in full for purchases made on disabled account and claimant should use 2FA for new account More...