Edna L vs. Goldman Sachs Group Inc & Marcus By Goldman Sachs Gm Rewards Mastercard

FRAUDULENT offer by Goldman Sachs Bank

E. L. vs. Goldman Sachs Group Inc & Marcus By Goldman Sachs Gm Rewards Mastercard
200 West St Bldg 200, New York, New York, 10282-2198, United States
Amount Involved: Other terms
    • Claimant Seeks: 1 non-monetary items.
    • Claim #: 2611970
    • Amount Involved: N/A
    • Filed On: Dec 28, 2022
    • Posted On: Jan 08, 2023
"Attached you can see my offer for a GM rewards card from Goldman Sachs Bank, which offered 15,000 points upon spending $1000 within the first 3 months and 4 points on every dollar spent thereafter. I got the credit card at the end of July and as of yet not received my 15,000 after spending $2200 the first month or so. In addition, I currently have 9,082 points from my purchases, which are awaiting to be redeemed. The attached offer also shows the offer code that was used.
After tremendous amount of phone calls both to the credit card and the GM rewards department, I've been told that my purchases don't qualify to redeem the points that I already have towards my balance. Furthrmore, I was told -- by one representative -- that I don't even qualify for the 15,000 offer points.
My issue with the 15,000 points was escalated by Supervisor Janine in the middle of November and I've yet heard from them regarding that issue; activity reference #3-18VMQP56.
This is fraudulent advertising and offer by Goldman Sachs and I'd likd to have all the points redeemable towards my balance, which is currently $650.
Please help!!

Cash
1. Other – Copy claim to regulators Jan 31, 2023 $14.99
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jan 31, 2023 $14.99
Non-cash: 1 items

There has been no response to this claim from Goldman Sachs Group Inc & Marcus By Goldman Sachs Gm Rewards Mastercard. This claim will remain posted until resolved