D.S. vs. Customer Care Inc.

• 10% of recovery offered for best resolution
D. S. vs. Customer Care Inc. - Quickbox Fulfillment
11551 E 45th Ave Unit C, Denver, Colorado, 80239-3160, United States
    • Filed On: Nov 15, 2018
    • Posted On: Nov 26, 2018
      • Customer service runarounds
"In July I order vitamins by mistake, I tried to cancel order. I was told that, all I need to was return the vitamins and I would be refunded. I did everything they asked. They received them back on August 17, I called them to find out when I would get my money back. They told me in one week. Well what's happening I've been calling ever week now for past 12 weeks and still have received my money. I have spoken to their supervisors , nothing being done. Can you help me?"
1. vitamins Aug 17, 2018 $198.00
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Aug 17, 2018 $14.99
3. Other – Physical delivery charges Aug 17, 2018 $15.98

There has been no response to this claim from Customer Care Inc. - QuickBox Fulfillment. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 11-28-2018
    This appears to be one of those companies that makes generic supplements etc. and private labels them, and ships them for individual “companies” that use deceptive advertising to market them. Nevertheless, if you have returned the product and we’re promised a refund, they should ensure that the “company” gives you one. They know who their client is, even if it is not just an arms-length subsidiary. This is one of the rare cases where I would recommend filing a chargeback on your credit card since you have apparently tried multiple times to resolve the problem. (Filing chargebacks is rarely appropriate and can harm a person’s credit if done too often and without very good reason).