Disappointed customer vs. Baxter vs. Baxter

Amount Involved: $3,000.00
Complaint(s): Problem with a service
    • Filed On: Jan 28, 2019
    • Posted On: Feb 08, 2019
"I’m writing to let you that recently I called Baxter to have my supplies delivered to Puerto Rico and your travel team informed me that they would not be able to fulfill my request due to regulations. Even though I called more than 30 day notice. This trip was on my bucket list and fully paid for. Which cause me a lot of hardship, me and my fiancé exhausted all means of trying to get my supplies to P.R. With no avail , so I had to pay UPS $3,000.00 to get my supplies to Puerto Rico. UPS was able to do in 3 days what Baxter said they couldn’t do. That medication is my life line! Sincerely Unsatisfied Patient. P.S. As a PD dialysis patient I thought this treatment was supposed to make it less stressful on me, but yet that wasn’t the case"
1. Compensation: Out of pocket expenses Jan 28, 2019 $3,000.00

There has been no response to this claim from Baxter Healthcare Corporation. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 02-14-2019
    What regulations prevent Baxter from shipping PD dialysis supplies to Puerto Rico? As the claimant says, UPS got in done in 3 days, so why couldn't Baxter get it done in 30? More...