Thomas Johnson vs. At&T (Headquarters)

• 25% of recovery offered for best resolution

AT&T rip off

T. J. vs. At&T - Headquarters
208 S Akard St Ste 110, Dallas, Texas, 75202-4209 , United States
    • Filed On: May 05, 2020
    • Posted On: May 16, 2020
      • Overcharge or billing error
"I got internet and Directv from ATT online on 12/19/19. The order number was 23-299848531227131. I agreed to pay $108 plus fees (10% according to the person I spoke to later). They charged $175. When they were installing the service, an Integrated Solutions Consultant from ATT, Dexter Mims, approached me about purchasing cell phones and service from ATT. He offered the 2 phones and service for "a few dollars more" than my current carrier ($100) and 2 free phones. I agreed,signed the contract. I went online and found out that the charge would be $236 per month. I canceled when I found out that the salesman lied to me. This was within the 3 days as allowed in the contract. That contract said there would be no fees or charges if I canceled within that time. They tried to charge me for the phones $1842. I finally got them to reduce the price. Instead of reducing to zero as stated in the contract, they say I still owe $175. I refuse to pay this. Now a collection agency is after me and my credit score is going down. I want this stopped, damages paid to me for ruining my credit and all services removed including internet and tv."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and At&T - Headquarters Hide
  • Sep 03, 2020, Claiming party added:
  • They are still trying to bill me for their fraudulent service.

1. Cancel the bill and pay for my agrivation. Sep 18, 2020 $500.00

There has been no response to this claim from AT&T - Headquarters. This claim will remain posted until resolved
Offer History