Complaint History & Business Rating for AmeliaQuilt.Com - Printabel Company Ltd

2055 Hazel Ave NE, Salem, OR, 97301-0910 - Accomodation address, Please contact us with valid address in China, Oregon, China.

Is this your business?
PeopleClaim Reliability Rating
Scale: A+ to F

What AmeliaQuilt.Com - Printabel Company Ltd customers think NEW

Claims vs AmeliaQuilt.Com - Printabel Company Ltd (1):

Rate AmeliaQuilt.Com - Printabel Company Ltd
  • General satisfaction
  • Quality of products or services
  • Responsiveness to problems or complaints
  • Value for money
  • Professionalism
Would you recommend AmeliaQuilt.Com - Printabel Company Ltd to a friend?
Submit Your rating and recommendation is not a claim filing. If you’re trying to resolve a dispute, please file a PeopleClaim here so that it can be properly communicated, negotiated and settled. Ratings and recommendations are usually not removed, although they may be subject to edit or removal.

AmeliaQuilt.Com - Printabel Company Ltd’s Complaint History (1):

1 claim is currently posted for public review and comment :

• Claim
    • Seeking:

A.S. vs. Ameliaquilt.Com

For:
    Claimant says:I ordered a quilt on December 2. I’ve never received anything from them. I paid $58.91 and have not received the quilt. They’ve sent emails say my quilt was being made and them my quilt was finished and ready to be shipped. It has a place to view my order and when I click on that it says “Oops! That page cannot be found. The last email I received f...

Gain the power of numbers - Join PeopleClaim users negotiating with AmeliaQuilt.Com - Printabel Company Ltd to resolve their complaints.

Resolve My Complaint

Browse businesses in China

Businesses in Oregon by Cities (showing cities with most claims)
Businesses in Oregon by Industry (showing industries with most claims)