T.M. vs. Tom Nails In North Versailles, Pa

Tom Nails infected my finger, caused pain, suffering and change of shape

T. M. vs. Tom Nails In North Versailles, Pa
1746 Greensburg Ave, North Versailles, Pennsylvania, 15137, United States
Amount Involved: $15,000.00
    • Filed On: Jan 10, 2022
    • Posted On: Jan 21, 2022
"I went to Tom Nails on 10/17/21 because my usual place was closed.  I got a gel nail fill and while Tina was doing my nails she knicked my cuticle on my left middle finger.  It hurt very bad, I flinched my hand.  She lowly muddled a "sorry" and continued. Now this nail place is not my usual, as I mentioned, but a few years ago, when I lived closer, I used to go there from time to time and they were always known for being very rough on the cuticles.  My cousin and I joked about how we always leave Tom's bleeding.  In fact, when Tina hurt my finger, afterwards I inquired about the former worker they had there named Van because it reminded me of her because she ALWAYS would knick my cuticles, make them bleed, and she would always apply nail glue to the spot to stop the bleeding which was part of the reason I stopped going there.  My finger started to get hot and very sore  The next morning I woke up to a swollen, nasty looking nail that was leaking pus. I soaked my finger in warm water and salt for days.  I ended up going to my PCP for another reason and showed her my finger (this is now 10/27/21 and my finger was still swollen and hurt and my nailbed looked off-centered).  This place cleary does not properly clean and sanitize their tools.  I was not able to get my nails done (never again there) until almost 2 months later plus my nail tech (usual one) noticed how my finger seemed a little lopsided. I told him what happend and he agred that Tom Nails probably does not not disinfect their tools properly, dangerous, especially now during a pandemic.  "
  • 10-17-2021 — Nails done @ Tom's, North Versailles PA
Exhibits View
1. Compensation: Finger Injury compensation based on PA Laws Jan 25, 2022 $15,000.00
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jan 25, 2022 $14.99
3. Other – Physical delivery charges Jan 25, 2022 $4.99

There has been no response to this claim from Tom Nails In North Versailles, Pa. This claim will remain posted until resolved