Gesina C vs. Essaysurfer

Major Screw-up by EssaySurfer-I need help!

G. C. vs. Essaysurfer 1-866-806-0016
Mailing address obscured - see notice, United States
    • Filed On: Mar 13, 2021
    • Posted On: Mar 24, 2021
      • Rude or Unprofessional Behavior
      • Incompetence
      • Negligence
  • Notice: EssaySurfer does not provide a mailing address and specifically asks its security seal company, Varnop, to hide it. "Address is kept hidden at owner's discretion." We do not recommend doing business with any company that does not provide a mailing address.
" I went online and ordered two writing papers from this company name EsaaySurfer on July 17 2020 and I paid a total amount of $ 221.95. They took my money and did not provide the paper I paid for. I did the work myself and I was given an extension by my school for a week to do the work when Essaysurfer company had over a month to do the work. I almost failed my classes and I have to take a week off from work without pay to do the work to prevent from falling my both classes. I have been trying to contact the customer service to get my money back at first they agree to give me back my money after taking all their time until a few weeks ago and said they changed their mind. This company is not a trusted company. I have been asking to speak to the manager or customer services I was not allowed. I was told to send only emails for communication and I send over 100 emails and no one calls me to resolve the issue. I tried to add reviews online I did get a reply that someone would contact me and never did. Please help me to resolve this issue to get my money back. The company is not doing the job advertised on the website. EssaySurfer is collecting people's money and send junk stuff that is unrelated to work paid to keep people money. The company is a fraud and scam. The company also uses the people who work there to provide positive reviews to deceive people. The company is an online company, I ask for an address and would not provide it. The company email address is care@essaysurfer.com and website essaysurfer.com, phone number is 1-866-806-0016. Please help!"
  • 07-17-2020 — Writing paper
  • 07-21-2020 — Writing paper
1. Compensation: Miss a week work Mar 13, 2021 $800.00
2. Refund: Writing paper paid for Mar 19, 2021 $221.95
3. For pain, stress and sufferings and increase anxiety during the period of the event Mar 19, 2021 $500.00
4. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Mar 13, 2021 $14.99

There has been no response to this claim from Essaysurfer 1-866-806-0016. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by Brian Edderly On 03-29-2021
    Report this company to the FBI. This is no different at all to the fraud perpetrated in the college admissions scandal. The FBI can compel them to turn over all their records.
  • Contributed Solution: by Elizabeth Johns On 03-29-2021
    EssaySurfer should refund $221.95 plus pay $50 for expenses. Claimant is asking too much, but EssaySurfer’s lack of response says a lot about company ethics and responsiveness.
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 03-29-2021
    EssaySurfer is a company that talks people into cheating, so it isn't surprising that it will also happily cheat customers More...