My Claim vs. Denise Rene Covert Woolery Gerken

• Amount Involved: 14,000,014.99
    • Filed On: Oct 15, 2017
    • Posted On: Jun 13, 2021
      • Other
"In about 1980 my mother gave my husband & I a small house. We didn't have much money & we were going to be able to have a little more by not having to pay rent or a house payment. When (DFS) Div. of Family Services caseworker found out, they contacted her telling her she couldn't do that & told her she'd need to meet with an adjuster or something to tell her how much she would need to charge us per month, on a GIFT she had just GIVEN to us!
My spouse had just learned that he'd gotten a museum curator job in Warrensburg, Mo & by not having rent to pay, we would be able to buy a car, which we didn't have at the time. We were thrilled. He also (with the job, be able to pay more toward back child support.
All of this crumbled before our very eyes. all those years later, in a different county now, I happened to recall that cold time & called the county office here to ask what the policy on that is. I was told that it was OKAY as long as she had it in her name & not ours. That, it being her house, she could let anyone live in it for free if she chose to or charge rent if she chose to!
I don't recall any options being offered to us about that. Our social worker was very mean acting toward us & I believe she went against us instead of being supportive to us because she had an ax somewhere along the line to grind & it happened to be us that she began grinding it on!
We asked for a change of social workers & were denied that.
I looked her up one day online & learned that her son & her sister's daughter had both been busted for selling cocaine! This was the very same woman who stood arrogantly in our front room trying to demean us & who browbeat us routinely for several years & who claimed: "NOBODY BETTER TURN MY FAMILY I! I HAVE IMMUNITY!"
She actually lied about my house, saying it was dirty! I was so upset at this & called my mother who called her up & challenged her, for us to visit HER house & just see how "perfect" it was! She did not like that but backed down. There were NO PHOTOS taken of this so-called "dirty house" to back up the manufactured claim against me! Also, NO FOLLOW-UP ACTION WAS TAKEN TO CORRECT (said "dirty house")!
Dirty houses that merit a child removal in this state have been featured on the nightly news as well as articles written up about them! I have seen both!
This same social worker is partly behind my spouse being in prison since 1995! My husband told me that he didn't tell my mom or I fearing we would "spill-the-beans" to her but he had filed an FBI REPORT about her. So between that which I've said & this next bit, I'm not sure WHAT to think!
My husband was an LDS Priest at one point. A local Judge attended the same church & was involved in our problem, which came to a head in 1995. Because LDS has a reputation & practices SHUNNING when members leave the church or seek religion elsewhere, I'm not sure if all that went on back then, that was DONE to us, was a part of the shunning or not!

denise rene covert woolery

I collected images off her public Facebook page that are now buried under her grandkids & children's images but what I have shows her to be a DRUNK - a WINO as well, who gambles - we knew she had problems back then & she smelled like a brewery at our house.To complain about it back then or to try to report it was just an open invitation to make matters worse & subject us to retaliation! There was even a guy who went by "Sgt Justice who was collecting info from parents etc with complaints again DFS in Pettis County. He's dead now but he got contacted via his post office box from an ad in the local paper (The Sedalia Democrat)
 There were several others who contacted him.

There was another social worker before her. I forgot her name. She showed up one Sunday after we got home from church. She said someone had called in a report that we had dragged our son up concrete steps. I called our boy into the front room from where he was in his bedroom playing, to show his legs to her. He was still dressed in a little Spring shorts & shirt outfit. She agreed he didn't appear to be scratched or bruised but they have to respond to calls. We really figured that would be the end. It wasn't. It was just the beginning!

I later thought that maybe another angle to it might have been via the Sedalia Post Office. Her husband (at the time) was a Clerk there & my dad was a Letter Carrier. My mom was the Ladies Auxilliary of the Letter Carriers Union there. I was a member & we did a lot of charity things for people. The Clerks Auxilliary DIDN'T so I wonder if maybe some of the resentment comes in there, with that. The Auxilliary did a lot of fundraising & presented the DFS with many checks over the years, to help it supply its food supply pantry. I have several pics of it.Newspaper articles too, somewhere.
Or maybe she just didn't like me because I'd stand up to her! It's really hard to say.

When we contacted her supervisor about things, he defended them & once even said: "MY girls would never do such things!"
I'll never forget it!

I'd imagine she was even involved in Kids4Cash scheming or possibly late-term abortions or something to sell body parts. I've lost a lot more than just a little sleep.

This amounted to felony kidnapping when they stole our son, out of his sleep, on a Friday night, while he napped in front of the Cartoon Network on our sofa in our family room. The Sedalia Police took him out kicking, crying & screaming.My parents were at an out of town campout with their Good Sams club with Judge Myers & I called the Sheriff of that area & he went to find them at their RV campout. My mom called me & said the judge said there was nothing they could do until Monday. My parents left their campout early to return. My mom told me she went to first one office then the next then back, from the Sedalia Police to the Pettise County Sheriff's. She had been LIED TO by both until she went BACK to whichever office it was first & the finally admitted they HAD been involved in it! THEY LIED TO HER & this also was very upsetting to us all!
So NOW she KNEW it was NOT all in MY HEAD as she had believed it to be for a while. They had lied TO US & ABOUT US. Could we ever trust these people ever again??? PROBABLY NOT!

She had wholeheartedly believed that I was "sympathy seeking". I wasn't. This whole thing would be much easier if I had of been.

Kids for cash scandal

The "kids for cash" scandal unfolded in 2008 over judicial kickbacks at the Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Two judges ...
‎Investigations · ‎Charges and pleas · ‎Criminal verdicts and ... · ‎Victim lawsuits

Kids For Cash

kidsforcashthemovie.com/

3000 kids. One judge. The scandal that rocked the nation.

"
  • 01-16-1988 — January 1988 to April 1995
Exhibits View
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Denise Rene Covert Woolery Gerken Hide
  • Oct 22, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • she spoke in response to a question I asked her in the courtroom during the Divorce Decree Modification Hearing in GUTTERAL TONES

(also perceived by me as SATANIC)

from video of Dec 17 2013

• Nov 16, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • social services "sexed-up" claims to increase chances for removal

• Nov 16, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • the pc desktop tab icon of the community's website is a black cube.I since learned of "Black Cube Worship" also called "Saturn Worship". This goes along with the "satanic activity/abuse" heaped on me in my home by the step-daughter that the county denied us any help about, later insisting that it was at our house that she had become "brainwashed"

• Nov 16, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • made up malicious lies to remove kids

what happens when social workers are busted for falsifying evidence?

(redirects past gateway page to video)

"It's a chilling scene caught on camera: Armed police officers stripping a baby from his mother's arms. No warrant. No court order. They just walk into a private home at take the child … all on the say-so of a social worker. The Sacramento video clearly illustrated the power vested in Child Protective Services' social workers.
    Only two entities – that we know of -- have the power to deprive people of their liberties:
    Law enforcement and Child Protective Services.
    It is an awesome power that demands rigorous oversight and scrutiny. Police abuse of that power regularly makes headlines. But social worker abuse? The very phrase sounds offense. These professionals dedicate their careers to helping people.
    Then Fox 11 investigators began hearing from parents. Desperate parents. They said social workers had taken their children. They said social workers were lying, falsifying reports, perjuring themselves in court.
    Frankly, the stories sounded paranoid. But there were so many parents telling such similar stories, we began investigating these reports for our series, "Lost in the System."
    Parents told us that social workers were regularly lying and perjuring themselves – terribly abusing innocent families in the process. Most families we spoke with are so devastated – financially and emotionally – they have little chance of fighting back against multi-billion-dollar government agency. But a few have found the strength and resources to fight back.
    "System of Lies" tells the stories of Deanna Fogarty-Hardwick, Jill Randall and Marcus and Raelyn Stokes.
    Each of them sued Orange County and their allegedly abusive social workers. Deanna won a jury verdict. Randall and the Stokes forced the county to settle for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Despite all of that, Orange County officials still deny any wrong doing. They claim the full facts never came out in court – though the clearest decision went all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Maybe they're right. If we knew more, we could understand. But we can't know more. And critics say that's a big part of the problem. Social workers for Child Protective Services mostly operate behind a shroud of secrecy. Unlike criminal cases, the public – even friends and relatives – usually are barred from the courtrooms where social workers' most difficult cases are heard, Dependency Court. Records are off limits to all but parents and attorneys involved in the cases. The secrecy does protect children's privacy. But it also protects government workers."

IT'S NATIONWIDE - IT'S CAUGHT ON MULTIPLE RECORDING DEVICES - IT'S BEEN INVESTIGATED BY MULTIPLE NEWS AGENCIES & FEATURED AS NEWS STORIES - THERE ARE DOCUMENTARIES ABOUT IT - THERE'S REALLY NO DENYING IT

• Nov 16, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • Imbalanced Justice - MyFoxLa Series - Lost in the System https://youtu.be/sP4YYQdimGQ
    "Now the story of an LA County Court Commissioner - publicly admonished for misconduct... but still serving behind the bench. The women who complained about him say they now want their family court cases reversed.

Gina Silva has more in this FOX 11 Investigates - part of our series on people lost in the system."

the article of the myfoxla.com given in the description below the video player on the link moved - I asked for a new link to the same story

• Nov 16, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • Jailed Several Times & Under Gag Order, Fearless NC Mom Exposes State Sponsored Kidnapping
    Nov 14, 2017
    Jailed several times for not keeping quiet, Sarah Carter is one fearless mother who will not give up fighting to get her children back. This is perhaps the most corrupt CPS story we have heard to date.

• Nov 23, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • Second grade Teacher Miss White made us wear signs around our necks when we were allowed out of the closet(s), during lunch & recess. "BABY" if we cried about it & "TALKER" if we discussed it.

PUBLIC HUMILIATION
    BLOODY NOSE
    SENSORY DEPRIVATION
    DENIED FAIR & EQUAL ACCESS TO PUBLIC EDUCATION
    ALL IS CHILD ABUSE BY PETTIS COUNTY VIA HUMAN SERVICES &/OR THE DISTRICT 200 SCHOOL BOARD

• Nov 25, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • NO ONE "HOTLINED" THIS ABUSE!
    I DID NOT NEED JERKED AROUND TO 3 DIFFERENT THERAPISTS TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO LIVE! ONE OF WHICH I BEGGED TO NOT HAVE TO GO TO BECAUSE WE KNEW HIM THROUGH A 12 STEP PROGRAM GROUP & KNEW HE HAD MARITAL PROBLEMS & REALIZED THAT IF HE COULDN'T WORK HIS OWN MARRIAGE, WHAT WOULD MAKE HIM GOOD AT WORKING OUT ANYONE ELSES! THE SAME WITH DENISE! AS SOON AS WE REALIZED SHE WAS SOME SORT OF DRUNK WE REQUESTED A DIFFERENT SOCIAL WORKER! YET SHE WAS ALLOWED TO STAND ARROGANTLY IN OUR FRONT ROOM, TELLING ME WHAT A HORRIBLE PERSON/PARENT I WAS (IN HER EYES) WHILE IN THE MEANTIME- HER OWN KID WAS GOING-TO-HELL-IN-A-HANDBASKET & STARTED IN WITH THE DRUG-CROWD & HE ENDED UP SELLING DRUGS- BUSTED FOR SELLING COCAINE -- AT LEAST $3000 WORTH THE ARTICLE STATED HE WAS BUSTED WITH, ALONG WITH HIS COUSIN - HER SISTERS KIDS ... SO FROM THE IMAGES SHE SHARES ON HER FACEBOOK - SHE IS QUITE PROUD OF HER DRUNKEN FOLLIES & THE GAMBLING & HAS REFERENCED BOTH INCLUDING THE ALCOHOLISM OF HER MOTHER, WHO IS NOW DEAD - TELLING ME THEIR PROBLEMS ARE MULTI-GENERATIONAL.

• May 23, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Another lying cps caseworker costs the state of California millions.
    [NEWSCLIP]

"An Orange County Ca. judge finds CPS caseworker guilty of lies that destroyed another American family. The family was awarded 5 million dollars in damages.
    The daughter has now filled suit against dcfs for depriving her a relationship with her mother.
    This type of fine may someday curtail the lies & character assassination of parents, which are use standardly by DCFS in the process of pursuing the huge federal subsidies they receive for services & adoptions of "highly adoptable" children unnecessarily removed from slightly imperfect parents. It simply won't be profitable anymore to make things look worse than they are or to intentionally twist things out of context in order to maintain their case load or better yet, the BIG bonus for adopting a child out to a non-relative.
    A well adjusted child which would come from a loving home is far more adoptable than a child with the psychological scars of a neglectful or abusive home. Therefore parents who are going through a divorce become prime targets for caseworkers looking to get an adoption under their belt. Subsequently less time is devoted to children's who's profiles make them less adoptable yet are indeed the ones who need help the most.
    DCFS has completely lost sight of the ball and needs this type of discipline badly."

(ESPECIALLY, READ THE COMMENTS)

• Jun 02, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • We were either told or I saw it on a document which I don't currently have here that, it was us (John & I) who caused his daughter to be how they found her to be. These images challenges that, pointing a finger BACK to the COMMUNE, where they should have pointed a finger to begin with, instead of the finger-pointing they did to us when we were who tracked-down and located EXIT THERAPY for her in Columbia, Mo with Shelly Ossana (or Osana) It's always been my understanding that MONSTERS don't take their "victims" to therapy and especially go outside to wait reading a newspaper! They are very guarded of their victims, not leave them home alone unattended/unsupervised like John & I regularly did and with 3 working telephones! Either Denise had her wires-crossed or she had an agenda to get John out-of-the-picture for personal reasons. here is a link to the actual claim about the cult-like commune that ruined our life -- it being called : "a mind-control cult in the fullest definition of a cult." & members who "underwent total personality changes and ended up in depressed zombie-like states." http://icsahome.com/view_document1.asp?ID=3773 (ICSA stands for "International Cultic Studies Association) "“Mind-Control Cult” in Iowa Lin-Deahl-Coy, director of career counseling at Graceland College, in Lamoni, IA, calls the religious commune of some 50 persons following Ronald Livingston “a mind-control cult in the fullest definition of a cult.” She said that several of her friends who had been part of the nearby commune underwent “total personality changes and ended up in depressed zombie-like states.” She said that Livingston, who believes in the imminence of Doomsday – which will be signaled by a Russian attack – had instructed one of her friends to “repent” a number of things including makeup, television, her telephone, stereo, and her master’s degree. Livingston in a former welder in Lamoni, which was once the home of Joseph Smith III, son of the Mormon church founder. (From “Rumors fly as clan eyes doomsday,” by Larry Fruhling, Sunday Register [Cedar Rapids], early 1995, no exact date available)"

• Jun 02, 2021, Claiming party added:

1. Compensation: missed opportunities with our son, loss of opportunity to be a museum curator, loss of opportunity to pay down back child support which went against our credit & barrel-rolled into a much greater amount, loss of all holidays & other special days, public embarrassment, slander,loss of friendships via the slander & embarrassment Jan 16, 2018 $2,000,000.00
2. Payment due: placed in house across from a child predator (AKA red flag property on predator map) Jan 16, 2018 $1,000,000.00
3. Damages: damage to our reputations Jan 16, 2018 $1,000,000.00
4. Recovery of Losses: Eg.: Missing luggage/valuables Oct 30, 2017 $4,000,000.00
5. Refund: refund our missing time refund all those holidays & special days missed Oct 30, 2017 $2,000,000.00
6. Credit: Eg.: Full value of purchase Oct 30, 2017 $2,000,000.00
7. felony kidnapping under color of law Jan 16, 2018 $2,000,000.00
8. Pay for claim posting cost Oct 30, 2017 $14.99
Cash total : $14,000,014.99
  • -3
Bethann Siviter commented
Bethann Siviter (Comment):
"It would help to seek support for your emotional trauma with a qualified therapist. Right now, there is no evidence for your damages. You also need support to write a better claim, as it is difficult to follow the threads of logic, damages, and evidence. It's evident you are upset and feel unfairly treated but it would help to remove some of the raw emotion from your claim as it makes it difficult to follow the chain of events."
 (13 days ago)

There has been no response to this claim from Denise Rene Covert Woolery Gerken. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by Lauren Durant On 06-14-2021
    I suggest dropping this claim because of lack of proof of any actual damages claimed. Slander also requires by law proof of at least 51% in your favor. Right now as it sits, it is hearsay. No one has posted any actual documents citing anything.