Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Find complaint histories for businesses, professionals, and anyone else:

• Help resolve a dispute:
  • Review the case
  • Propose your solution
  • Win the reward.

Claim type with most consumer complaints —
Problem with a service:

“J.L. vs. Apollotek International, Inc.”

• Posted on: September 26,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "They sold me a $7,500 water softener tht does not work and keep pronising to send a technician to fix or replace it but necer do it. I want to cancel my contract with them. They are unresponsive. Hard to get ahold of unpofessional. They lie about the product and lie about the service.”

Claimant Seeks: $7500

“Elizabeth Miller vs. Fly Guy Movers Usdot 2524919”

• Posted on: September 13,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "They did not show up on three promised days to move my three-bedroom house. They stole 500+ dollars from me even though my PayPal account ruled in my favor I have never been paid back.”

Claimant Seeks: $550

“Tiger's Eye Management Corporation vs. Four Aces Automotive Group”

• Posted on: September 09,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Other, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Four Aces Automotive sold me a truck that is a lemon. The vehicle was advertise falsely, implied a warranty but did honor, poor customer service, a 2007 Ford F-150 was advertise with mileage 123,343, and having no damage and no mechanical issues. the vehicle purchased on 05/15/2019 with a little over 90,000 miles, after I drove it off the lot , the vehicle broke down and needed a new engine, new alternator , and new studs as the wheel came off on the highway. Four Aces automotive group operated deceitfully , using false” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $10188.24

“Pamela Bierbaum vs. Mattress Firm (Headquarters)”

• Posted on: July 12,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "First thing my delivery was scheduled for Sunday.  I received a call on Thursday stating my delivery was scheduled for Friday.  So, I phoned the store @ 990 South Abeline Street, Aurora, CO  several times and told Jun & Sterling I can’t take off from work and that my delivery was supposed to be for Sunday not Friday.  I called on Sunday to make sure that we were still on and that everything was ok.   I spoke with Sterling on Sunday a few times and he assured me that my m” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $19.98

“Abused senior vs. United Airlines, Inc.”

• Posted on: June 15,2019

Complaint Types: Problem with a service

Claimant says: "What rights do air passengers have if sitting next to a grossly overweight passenger? And they get injured from the strain of occupying only 2/3 of the seat and having constant pressure on them? *** is my United frequent flyer number.   This is what I was forced to ask the Supervisor on a United Flight 5.31.19 to LAX from MLI. I was assigned 43E and a lady who would guess was well over 400 lbs, probably 450 lbs, was in the window seat and I was in the middle. Her upper torso extended into my shoulder, mid back and ” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $34.97

“Denise Sanders vs. New Life Landscaping And Lawn Maintenance”

• Posted on: June 06,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Paid for 1 acre to be cleared in March. Payed Dan Pollard $600 up front. He told us it would be done the following week. It's been 6 weeks now. We have called him several times we even set up a date to meet for him to give me our money back. He never showed up. He will not return our calls. I sent him a breach-of-contract letter certified to his post office box and his mailing address still calling him no reply the man is a crook he took $600 out of my pocket beware of him.”

Claimant Seeks: $600

“J.D. vs. Bedrock Media Llc - Phoenix Az”

• Posted on: June 04,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "The exact same happened to me. Mr Goldstone is the guy that sold me on bedrock media. Except I paid a total of 5,500 dollars. Haven???t been able o reach anybody or six months. My sight is still up and running but there at the wheel. I???ve been scammed and I want my money back! Sure they will make you a sight, then h steal it! Fifty five hundred dollars. $5500.00”

Claimant Seeks: $10400

“My Claim vs. International Travel Solutions”

• Posted on: June 02,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Customer service runarounds, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Sent a letter to stop deductions,as we are unable to use supposed benifits.  Same address as on internet     and as contract reads thats the thing to do and letter was returned so we would like all our money back plus all the $69.00 we paid quarterly since April 8th,1917”

Claimant Seeks: $3034.99

“Steve C vs. Avas Flowers - Flower Tech Center, Inc.”

• Posted on: May 31,2019

Complaint Types: Bad business practices, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "I called Avas Flowers on Saturday May 18th, 2019 to have a floral arrangement sent to a funeral home in North Dakota. The wake was Sunday evening May 19th and the funeral service was Monday May 20th. I spent almost 40 minutes on the phone placing my order for the funeral arrangement. The reason it took so long to place the order they said was because they had to talk to the driver to make sure it would be deliverd. I was ASSURED it would be deliverd on Sunday May 19th. I received a confirmation e-mail on Saturday the 18” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $173.34

“Tal Memran vs. Princess Cruise Line”

• Posted on: May 25,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "On October 20th, 2018, my family and I whom consist of 2 young children went on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii with the Star Princess. We had the most traumatic experience of our lives. My husband went into the bathroom and saw blood everywhere, and we later found out that someone was brutally beaten to death on our ship. A chopper had to land on our deck to take the guy to the nearest hospital in Honolulu. Someone was murdered on our ship and we were scared out of our minds for our children???s safety for the durati” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $54000

4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.