Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Find complaint histories for businesses, professionals, and anyone else:

• Help resolve a dispute:
  • Review the case
  • Propose your solution
  • Win the reward.

Claim type with most consumer complaints —
Problem with a product:

“Riccardo Francese vs. General Motors (Gm: Headquarters)”

• Posted on: July 19,2019

Complaint Types: Problem with a product

Claimant says: "My Chevrolet Equinox (2013) purchased brand new and now has 140,000km is continuing to peel paint from the hatch.  This was a problem brought to their attention in 2015/2016 and they stated that they would only pay 50%; I did not take this as they should pay for the entire thing.  It is peeling badly and is obviously due to a manufacturing defect.  I want General Motors to fix this problem with my hatch.  The rest of my vehicle is fine.”

Claimant Seeks: $0

“P.D. vs. Gmc (Headquarters)”

• Posted on: July 18,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Problem with a product

Claimant says: "I took my 2015 GMC sSierra for an oil change and they told me I needed to replace a shock They said it would cost me $350.00 to replace one shock. my truck has 75,000 miles and already needs a shock?? I own a 1966 Ford mustang and has 151,000 miles and I just replaced the shocks on my car. This truck is still new and already needs shocks????? Please let me know if you can replace the shocks for free.(Remember this is a new truck) Paul DeLeon 874 N Bowie Dr Abilene,Texas 79603 832-600-3828” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $14.99

“Pamela Bierbaum vs. Mattress Firm (Headquarters)”

• Posted on: July 12,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "First thing my delivery was scheduled for Sunday.  I received a call on Thursday stating my delivery was scheduled for Friday.  So, I phoned the store @ 990 South Abeline Street, Aurora, CO  several times and told Jun & Sterling I can’t take off from work and that my delivery was supposed to be for Sunday not Friday.  I called on Sunday to make sure that we were still on and that everything was ok.   I spoke with Sterling on Sunday a few times and he assured me that my m” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $19.98

“J.D. vs. Bedrock Media Llc - Phoenix Az”

• Posted on: June 04,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "The exact same happened to me. Mr Goldstone is the guy that sold me on bedrock media. Except I paid a total of 5,500 dollars. Haven???t been able o reach anybody or six months. My sight is still up and running but there at the wheel. I???ve been scammed and I want my money back! Sure they will make you a sight, then h steal it! Fifty five hundred dollars. $5500.00”

Claimant Seeks: $10400

“Wish Dispute”

• Posted on: May 24,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service, Refusal to answer

Claimant Seeks: $202

“David Gower vs. Aj Sims Low Budget Turbo Out Of Orange County California”

• Posted on: April 03,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Other, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Ordered a turbo kit from AJ Sims low budget turbo back in March of 2018 shipped out one box second box was supposed to come charged my account $2,260.99 he said it would be shipped out in 2 weeks  never came 4 weeks went by  6 weeks 8 weeks i call them they give you one excuse right after the next Parts not in parts out of stock waiting on this part waiting on that part just get fed up with it so I canceled the order, more weeks go by more weeks more weeks no refund so I called Capital One fraud department tel” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $2260.99

“Gregory Kutter vs. Morris Furniture Co”

• Posted on: March 23,2019

Complaint Types: Bad business practices, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "We bought a very expensive Stearns and Foster mattress which has broken down terribly and they are not willing to go the extra to get this problem solved in a timely matter, To make me the customer happy and satisfied. This is over a 3,000.00 dollar mattress”

Claimant Seeks: $0

“T.M. vs. Amazon.Com (Headquarters)”

• Posted on: March 09,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Other, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "My son was awarded a grant from Achieva Family Trust in Pittsburgh PA because he has autism to cover the price of vitamins and supplements he takes for 2 years. He is under the care of one of Pittsburgh's leading and world renown developmental pediatricians. The doctor is often very booked up so our appointments can be scattered months apart. He told me what supplements to order for my son, by the next time I saw him, I said I had placed the order (paid for by Achieva Family Trust) through Amazon. He was extremely con” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $10714.99

“My Claim vs. Home Depot P O Box 790328 St. Louis, Mo63179”

• Posted on: February 27,2019

Complaint Types: Bad business practices, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product

Claimant says: "An original order was places with Home Depot for Shutters.  They contracted with a company  to service the order.  The shutter were not made per my instructions to the sales person.  The Shutter company refunded part of the cost for the shutter and stated that Home Depot would process the remainder of the refund.  I have not been able to speak with anone from Home Depot other than a customer service representative.  I do not have any merchandeis, I dicovered that the shutters were not made ” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $994.99

“J.F. vs. Empire Today”

• Posted on: February 26,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Customer service runarounds, Problem with a product

Claimant says: "EMPIRE TODAY INSTALLED DEFECTIVE TILE IN MY KITCHEN; 90% OF THE TILE HAS A MANUFACTURED DEFECT, I.E., A 3 LINE THAT IS NOT PART OF THE DESIGN AND THE  GROUT IS NOT THE COLOR I CHOSE. AN OFFER OF $250 IS NOT ENOUGH TO SATISFY ME.  IF YOUR COMPANY CANNOT INSTALL NEW TILE IN MY KITCHEN WITH THE CORRECT GROUT COLOR, I WILL SEEK LEGAL COUNSEL.”

Claimant Seeks: $14.99

4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.