Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Find complaint histories for businesses, professionals, and anyone else:

• Help resolve a dispute:
  • Review the case
  • Propose your solution
  • Win the reward.

Claim type with most consumer complaints —
Problem with a product:

“J.L. vs. Apollotek International, Inc.”

• Posted on: September 26,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "They sold me a $7,500 water softener tht does not work and keep pronising to send a technician to fix or replace it but necer do it. I want to cancel my contract with them. They are unresponsive. Hard to get ahold of unpofessional. They lie about the product and lie about the service.”

Claimant Seeks: $7500

“Kathleen K vs. Estroller1 (286)”

• Posted on: September 12,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Problem with a product

Claimant says: "You sent my order to the WAY-WRONG ADDRESS!!! ???Item price: $9.99 Order number: 19-03679-03182 Item ID: 223120165499 Seller: estroller1 (286) Estimated delivery: Thu, Aug 8 ???Your order will ship to: 1035 Murray Hill Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15217 United States Order total: Price $9.99 Shipping Free Sales tax $0.60 Total charged to Paypal $10.59??? BUT YOU SHIPPED THE ITEM TO NEBRASKA for some reason.”

Claimant Seeks: $0

“James Dangos vs. Zimmer Biomet”

• Posted on: September 11,2019

Complaint Types: Problem with a product

Claimant says: "Had a Biomet Interlock 75 MM FixedCruciate Tibal Plate Material Name Manufacturer Biomet Inc. I had it put on May 16th 2011. Was having problems with my right knee. I had it checked on 5/6/2019 Findings: There is a right total knee arthroplasty in near- anatomic without periprothetic or osteolysis fracture or osteolysis is a small right knee effusion with multiple loose bodies. There is tricompartmental lelt osteoarthritis.  Model # 141234”

Claimant Seeks: $25000

“Tiger's Eye Management Corporation vs. Four Aces Automotive Group”

• Posted on: September 09,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Other, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Four Aces Automotive sold me a truck that is a lemon. The vehicle was advertise falsely, implied a warranty but did honor, poor customer service, a 2007 Ford F-150 was advertise with mileage 123,343, and having no damage and no mechanical issues. the vehicle purchased on 05/15/2019 with a little over 90,000 miles, after I drove it off the lot , the vehicle broke down and needed a new engine, new alternator , and new studs as the wheel came off on the highway. Four Aces automotive group operated deceitfully , using false” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $10188.24

“Riccardo Francese vs. General Motors (Gm: Headquarters)”

• Posted on: July 19,2019

Complaint Types: Problem with a product

Claimant says: "My Chevrolet Equinox (2013) purchased brand new and now has 140,000km is continuing to peel paint from the hatch.  This was a problem brought to their attention in 2015/2016 and they stated that they would only pay 50%; I did not take this as they should pay for the entire thing.  It is peeling badly and is obviously due to a manufacturing defect.  I want General Motors to fix this problem with my hatch.  The rest of my vehicle is fine.”

Claimant Seeks: $0

“P.D. vs. Gmc (Headquarters)”

• Posted on: July 18,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Problem with a product

Claimant says: "I took my 2015 GMC sSierra for an oil change and they told me I needed to replace a shock They said it would cost me $350.00 to replace one shock. my truck has 75,000 miles and already needs a shock?? I own a 1966 Ford mustang and has 151,000 miles and I just replaced the shocks on my car. This truck is still new and already needs shocks????? Please let me know if you can replace the shocks for free.(Remember this is a new truck) Paul DeLeon 874 N Bowie Dr Abilene,Texas 79603 832-600-3828” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $14.99

“Pamela Bierbaum vs. Mattress Firm (Headquarters)”

• Posted on: July 12,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "First thing my delivery was scheduled for Sunday.  I received a call on Thursday stating my delivery was scheduled for Friday.  So, I phoned the store @ 990 South Abeline Street, Aurora, CO  several times and told Jun & Sterling I can’t take off from work and that my delivery was supposed to be for Sunday not Friday.  I called on Sunday to make sure that we were still on and that everything was ok.   I spoke with Sterling on Sunday a few times and he assured me that my m” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $19.98

“J.D. vs. Bedrock Media Llc - Phoenix Az”

• Posted on: June 04,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "The exact same happened to me. Mr Goldstone is the guy that sold me on bedrock media. Except I paid a total of 5,500 dollars. Haven???t been able o reach anybody or six months. My sight is still up and running but there at the wheel. I???ve been scammed and I want my money back! Sure they will make you a sight, then h steal it! Fifty five hundred dollars. $5500.00”

Claimant Seeks: $10400

“Wish Dispute”

• Posted on: May 24,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service, Refusal to answer

Claimant Seeks: $202

“David Gower vs. Aj Sims Low Budget Turbo Out Of Orange County California”

• Posted on: April 03,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Other, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Ordered a turbo kit from AJ Sims low budget turbo back in March of 2018 shipped out one box second box was supposed to come charged my account $2,260.99 he said it would be shipped out in 2 weeks  never came 4 weeks went by  6 weeks 8 weeks i call them they give you one excuse right after the next Parts not in parts out of stock waiting on this part waiting on that part just get fed up with it so I canceled the order, more weeks go by more weeks more weeks no refund so I called Capital One fraud department tel” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $2260.99

4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.