Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Find complaint histories for businesses, professionals, and anyone else:

• Help resolve a dispute:
  • Review the case
  • Propose your solution
  • Win the reward.

Claim type with most consumer complaints —
Poor Value for Money:

“Tal Memran vs. Princess Cruise Line”

• Posted on: May 25,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "On October 20th, 2018, my family and I whom consist of 2 young children went on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii with the Star Princess. We had the most traumatic experience of our lives. My husband went into the bathroom and saw blood everywhere, and we later found out that someone was brutally beaten to death on our ship. A chopper had to land on our deck to take the guy to the nearest hospital in Honolulu. Someone was murdered on our ship and we were scared out of our minds for our children???s safety for the durati” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $54000

“Esteban R. (very disappointed customer) vs. Massachusetts Rmv”

• Posted on: April 15,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Overcharge or billing error, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "I asked for a fax/email of proof of a citation I payed over the phone which I felt was outstandingly high. Gary who is a supervisor there and wouldn???t tell me his last name, said he can???t email or fax it to me. I asked why and he wouldn???t answer and instead have me attitude for insisting on knowing why and wanting to see proof. I need help resolving this because I still don???t know why I paid so much and why I can???t see the proof. I also never received the letter ???they said??? they sent out; I moved to a new ” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $358.62

“Gregory Kutter vs. Morris Furniture Co”

• Posted on: March 23,2019

Complaint Types: Bad business practices, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "We bought a very expensive Stearns and Foster mattress which has broken down terribly and they are not willing to go the extra to get this problem solved in a timely matter, To make me the customer happy and satisfied. This is over a 3,000.00 dollar mattress”

Claimant Seeks: $0

“My Claim vs. Snow Services Inc”

• Posted on: February 18,2019

Complaint Types: Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Went there for oil leak, radiator leak and ac not working a week and a half later all three of them are doing the same thing, they also did not do an alignment like i asked but did a bpm instead! Also did a dpf absorption cose reading and I dont have a dpf on my truck, now they wont answer my calls, bbb,Ftc and consumer protector wont neither! I cant run my truck on the highway like this, I can get in trouble and more costly, not making money because I'm running short runs and hiding from DPS, Help!”

Claimant Seeks: $2944.21

“J.M. vs. Direct Tv”

• Posted on: November 07,2018

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Overcharge or billing error, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "They were never able to actually bundle our account and falsely had us under a contract stating that it was meanwhile they overcharged us for a year and then charged us two then cancel the service after several attempts to try and correct their mistakes. They now are us a great deal of money as well as they only have one department supposedly that can fix this but never called us back. We tried to contact them over seven times in the last three months with zero resolution and over $500 in charges .”

Claimant Seeks: $700

“Gary V vs. Apex Coffee Machines”

• Posted on: October 27,2018

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a product

Claimant says: "They didn't do what we agreed to-do..total rip off”

Claimant Seeks: $6529.98

“Kim C vs. Lonnie's Auto & Tire”

• Posted on: June 04,2018

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Didn't honor the warranty didn't try to fix the repair the problem that he caused was excessively rude would not accept the vehicle that he worked on and t, Failure to honor promises, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Brought my vehicle in and had a radiator a new radiator replacement rigged it a hose to the oil cooler not the correct part car lasted almost 4 months brought it back he told me to get it out of here and it would sit and rot before he repaired it it's a lifetime warranty it and the work was supposed to be lifetime guaranteed for any work that he has done as well as the radiator.”

Claimant Seeks: $844

“F.M. vs. Select Home Warranty”

• Posted on: February 28,2018

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Doesn???t do what a warranty company is supposed to do which is protect homeowner from costly repairs if you are paying for a home warranty, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "It started with my water heater. It broke due to wear and tear and they wouldn???t cover it so I had to pay. So I paid almost $2,000 for a water heater that other companies would have covered. Called for my washing machine provided a contractor, I never got a call from the contractor so I called the contractor he stated that he never got the work order and he was going to call Select Home Warranty and call me back, which he never did. So I called Select Home Warranty and they informed me that the contractor cant do the ” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $2700

“Lu Best vs. Kia”

• Posted on: January 24,2018

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Failure to disclose facts, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a product

Claimant says: "2011 KIA Forte, 12/01/2017, my KIA accelerated , from 30-50 mph , in a matter of seconds,and hit the car in front of me,and kept accelerating,and pushed the car in hitting the next car,until i turned the ignition off. Airbag deplited,injury my stomach,had mild whiplash. And three other people were treated for injuries. Shock and disbelief,that this happened,no warning.”

Claimant Seeks: $6418

“Keystone Rv Company Dispute”

• Posted on: January 13,2018

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Bought keystone 336bhs in 2016 had so many problems warranty work was crappy and still have many problem with leaks appliance failures awning and lights etc. Update 1/16/18 They have not even tried to make this right. Keystone knows this years make and model all had the same problems and they still let their dealers sell them without any disclosure to us buyers. I know of 68 other ppl thanks to Facebook with my same camper with same exact problems. They are finishing up my warranty work. But. The roof leak that???s bee” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $0

4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.