Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Find complaint histories for businesses, professionals, and anyone else:

• Help resolve a dispute:
  • Review the case
  • Propose your solution
  • Win the reward.

Claim type with most consumer complaints —
Failure to honor promises:

“Disappointed customer vs. Rocklyn Homes”

• Posted on: August 18,2019

Claimant says: "The manager at Belmont Hills is refusing my deposit money that was paid towards their concession to me for upgrades that would then go towards my closing costs. I am no longer able to close with my lender, however prior to this, management (Claudette Hawkins) advised me that there was a 13k concession and due to the type of my loan they could only give 6k towards closing costs and the remaining 7k we could use toward upgrading appliances. To do the upgrades and for the money to not go to waste (as she stated), I would n” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $3041

“Auto Armor Dispute”

• Posted on: July 26,2019

Complaint Types: Failure to honor promises

Claimant says: "Have a Warrenty that covers fading of paint for 7 years. After 6 1/2 years I filed a claim for fading on trunk of car. They said there was no fading and denied my claim. The estimator said it would cost around $900 to do. So beware of Auto Armor's Warrenty to cover fading and all their hype because they don???t back their Warrenty.”

Claimant Seeks: $0

“C.S. vs. Www.Pbccorp.Com”

• Posted on: July 22,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises

Claimant says: "I was on a payment plan that was established by the Professional Bureau of Collections of MD for repayment of student loans. They set up automatic monthly debits of $125 after I submitted and they reviewed my monthly expenses. After 11 payments, they send me a notice stating they will garnish my wages, in the amount $654 month, due to non payment which is false. They know based on my expenses I cannot afford $654/month. I tried multile times to connect with them and rectify the problem and my voicemails were unreturned.” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $0

“Denise Sanders vs. New Life Landscaping And Lawn Maintenance”

• Posted on: June 06,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Paid for 1 acre to be cleared in March. Payed Dan Pollard $600 up front. He told us it would be done the following week. It's been 6 weeks now. We have called him several times we even set up a date to meet for him to give me our money back. He never showed up. He will not return our calls. I sent him a breach-of-contract letter certified to his post office box and his mailing address still calling him no reply the man is a crook he took $600 out of my pocket beware of him.”

Claimant Seeks: $600

“J.D. vs. Bedrock Media Llc - Phoenix Az”

• Posted on: June 04,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "The exact same happened to me. Mr Goldstone is the guy that sold me on bedrock media. Except I paid a total of 5,500 dollars. Haven???t been able o reach anybody or six months. My sight is still up and running but there at the wheel. I???ve been scammed and I want my money back! Sure they will make you a sight, then h steal it! Fifty five hundred dollars. $5500.00”

Claimant Seeks: $10400

“Tal Memran vs. Princess Cruise Line”

• Posted on: May 25,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "On October 20th, 2018, my family and I whom consist of 2 young children went on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii with the Star Princess. We had the most traumatic experience of our lives. My husband went into the bathroom and saw blood everywhere, and we later found out that someone was brutally beaten to death on our ship. A chopper had to land on our deck to take the guy to the nearest hospital in Honolulu. Someone was murdered on our ship and we were scared out of our minds for our children???s safety for the durati” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $54000

“Wish Dispute”

• Posted on: May 24,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service, Refusal to answer

Claimant Seeks: $202

“Eastwood Homes Llc Dispute”

• Posted on: April 08,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises

Claimant says: "My daughter and I were led to believe that we would get our deposit back if we could not sell our existing home in 60 days. We were approved for a mortgage, but could not sell our house. The Eastwood house in Briargate in Mooresville,we were trying to buy was a spec house and was almost done when were were led to believe by salesperson, Whitney Stiles, not to worry, Eastwood wants happy customers, and would probably give our whole deposit back, if we could not sell our house. Our Realtor was present when this statemen” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $1500

“Ebay Gift Card Refund Dispute”

• Posted on: March 14,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Failure to honor promises, Refused to refund $1400.00 dollars eBay gift cards

Claimant says: "Paid $1400.00 dollars for eBay gift cards and email them to eBay . Thur a web link after a few day's found out that the item I wanted was not the item I paid for ask for my refund of my money have been email that eBay they will not refund my $1400.00 dollars https://el paso.craigslist.org/RVs/d/ultra-lite-2005-jayco-jay/6759575419.html https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?deptName=USe2MListing”

Claimant Seeks: $2800

“My Claim vs. Snow Services Inc”

• Posted on: February 18,2019

Complaint Types: Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Went there for oil leak, radiator leak and ac not working a week and a half later all three of them are doing the same thing, they also did not do an alignment like i asked but did a bpm instead! Also did a dpf absorption cose reading and I dont have a dpf on my truck, now they wont answer my calls, bbb,Ftc and consumer protector wont neither! I cant run my truck on the highway like this, I can get in trouble and more costly, not making money because I'm running short runs and hiding from DPS, Help!”

Claimant Seeks: $2944.21

4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.