Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Find complaint histories for businesses, professionals, and anyone else:

• Help resolve a dispute:
  • Review the case
  • Propose your solution
  • Win the reward.

Claim type with most consumer complaints —
Failure to honor promises:

“Denise Sanders vs. New Life Landscaping And Lawn Maintenance”

• Posted on: June 06,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Paid for 1 acre to be cleared in March. Payed Dan Pollard $600 up front. He told us it would be done the following week. It's been 6 weeks now. We have called him several times we even set up a date to meet for him to give me our money back. He never showed up. He will not return our calls. I sent him a breach-of-contract letter certified to his post office box and his mailing address still calling him no reply the man is a crook he took $600 out of my pocket beware of him.”

Claimant Seeks: $600

“J.D. vs. Bedrock Media Llc - Phoenix Az”

• Posted on: June 04,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "The exact same happened to me. Mr Goldstone is the guy that sold me on bedrock media. Except I paid a total of 5,500 dollars. Haven???t been able o reach anybody or six months. My sight is still up and running but there at the wheel. I???ve been scammed and I want my money back! Sure they will make you a sight, then h steal it! Fifty five hundred dollars. $5500.00”

Claimant Seeks: $10400

“Tal Memran vs. Princess Cruise Line”

• Posted on: May 25,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "On October 20th, 2018, my family and I whom consist of 2 young children went on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii with the Star Princess. We had the most traumatic experience of our lives. My husband went into the bathroom and saw blood everywhere, and we later found out that someone was brutally beaten to death on our ship. A chopper had to land on our deck to take the guy to the nearest hospital in Honolulu. Someone was murdered on our ship and we were scared out of our minds for our children???s safety for the durati” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $54000

“Wish Dispute”

• Posted on: May 24,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service, Refusal to answer

Claimant Seeks: $202

“Eastwood Homes Llc Dispute”

• Posted on: April 08,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises

Claimant says: "My daughter and I were led to believe that we would get our deposit back if we could not sell our existing home in 60 days. We were approved for a mortgage, but could not sell our house. The Eastwood house in Briargate in Mooresville,we were trying to buy was a spec house and was almost done when were were led to believe by salesperson, Whitney Stiles, not to worry, Eastwood wants happy customers, and would probably give our whole deposit back, if we could not sell our house. Our Realtor was present when this statemen” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $1500

“Ebay Gift Card Refund Dispute”

• Posted on: March 14,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Failure to honor promises, Refused to refund $1400.00 dollars eBay gift cards

Claimant says: "Paid $1400.00 dollars for eBay gift cards and email them to eBay . Thur a web link after a few day's found out that the item I wanted was not the item I paid for ask for my refund of my money have been email that eBay they will not refund my $1400.00 dollars https://el paso.craigslist.org/RVs/d/ultra-lite-2005-jayco-jay/6759575419.html https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?deptName=USe2MListing”

Claimant Seeks: $2800

“My Claim vs. Snow Services Inc”

• Posted on: February 18,2019

Complaint Types: Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Went there for oil leak, radiator leak and ac not working a week and a half later all three of them are doing the same thing, they also did not do an alignment like i asked but did a bpm instead! Also did a dpf absorption cose reading and I dont have a dpf on my truck, now they wont answer my calls, bbb,Ftc and consumer protector wont neither! I cant run my truck on the highway like this, I can get in trouble and more costly, not making money because I'm running short runs and hiding from DPS, Help!”

Claimant Seeks: $2944.21

“Sasha Tomcavage vs. David Puga Jr”

• Posted on: February 07,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, I do not wish to pay for david puga jr. his mistake.

Claimant says: "A few years ago David Puga Exchange our Cartier pasha watches when I found out his watches turned out to be a fake one I demanded my authentic cariter watch back. that???s the first time I found out that he pawned my watch for $400. I was Livid, Because I told david If he ever gonna sold my watch, please let me know first i would buy it back from him. When u went to the pawn shop, they informed me that david never pay the required interests payment nor contacted them. So the watch was sold to another store. After I ex” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $2000

“Robert Crotty vs. Old School Auto Sales”

• Posted on: January 08,2019

Complaint Types: Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, MA Lemon Law

Claimant says: "Purchased a 2002 Dodge Dakota on 8/10/18, I have the Title! Upon picking up the vehicle with my dad, I noticed a noise and had him drive it and I drove his vehicle. In a parking lot close to the auto dealer, the transmission felt like it dropped out of the car...My dad stated, the a.c. Blew a gasket and filled the cab in it???s entirety of Freon gas. It was raining profusely and my dad???s eyes burned from the exposure. I drove to the dealer immediately, as my dad sat at an intersection broken down, as the Dodge had no ” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $4040

“S.A. vs. Toyota Of Longview/ Matt Mcdaniel”

• Posted on: November 05,2018

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service, When it was brought to the internet sales manager Matt's attention he denied it then said I was being nasty after admitting to doing it.

Claimant says: "Deceptive sales practices that are against their advertised addemdum of quick, fair, and transparent pricing. They changed the starting MSRP of a vehicle in negotiation without my knowledge or consent to said change in order to offset giving me a higher trade allowance.”

Claimant Seeks: $0

4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.