Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Find complaint histories for businesses, professionals, and anyone else:

• Help resolve a dispute:
  • Review the case
  • Propose your solution
  • Win the reward.

Claim type with most consumer complaints —
Customer service runarounds:

“C.A.R.S Conroe Complete Auto Repair Services/612 W. Phillips Conroe, Tx Dispute”

• Posted on: June 09,2019

Complaint Types: Customer service runarounds

Claimant says: "C.A.R.S. installed a new radiator in my 2009 Lexus on 2/9/19. The lower radiator hose blew off after driving 301 miles and the engine which only had 53,593 miles on it had to be replaced. The clamp had worked lose and the hose subsequently came off. All coolant gushed out of the radiator and was quickly behind us as we were traveling on I-35 heading home to Edmond, Ok. The temperature gauge never registered hot because there was no coolant to read and there were no other signs of overheating or other problems until the” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $0

“Denise Sanders vs. New Life Landscaping And Lawn Maintenance”

• Posted on: June 06,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Paid for 1 acre to be cleared in March. Payed Dan Pollard $600 up front. He told us it would be done the following week. It's been 6 weeks now. We have called him several times we even set up a date to meet for him to give me our money back. He never showed up. He will not return our calls. I sent him a breach-of-contract letter certified to his post office box and his mailing address still calling him no reply the man is a crook he took $600 out of my pocket beware of him.”

Claimant Seeks: $600

“J.D. vs. Bedrock Media Llc - Phoenix Az”

• Posted on: June 04,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "The exact same happened to me. Mr Goldstone is the guy that sold me on bedrock media. Except I paid a total of 5,500 dollars. Haven???t been able o reach anybody or six months. My sight is still up and running but there at the wheel. I???ve been scammed and I want my money back! Sure they will make you a sight, then h steal it! Fifty five hundred dollars. $5500.00”

Claimant Seeks: $10400

“My Claim vs. International Travel Solutions”

• Posted on: June 02,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Customer service runarounds, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Sent a letter to stop deductions,as we are unable to use supposed benifits.  Same address as on internet     and as contract reads thats the thing to do and letter was returned so we would like all our money back plus all the $69.00 we paid quarterly since April 8th,1917”

Claimant Seeks: $3034.99

“Tal Memran vs. Princess Cruise Line”

• Posted on: May 25,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "On October 20th, 2018, my family and I whom consist of 2 young children went on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii with the Star Princess. We had the most traumatic experience of our lives. My husband went into the bathroom and saw blood everywhere, and we later found out that someone was brutally beaten to death on our ship. A chopper had to land on our deck to take the guy to the nearest hospital in Honolulu. Someone was murdered on our ship and we were scared out of our minds for our children???s safety for the durati” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $54000

“Wish Dispute”

• Posted on: May 24,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service, Refusal to answer

Claimant Seeks: $202

“A.U. vs. Bank Of America (Headquarters)”

• Posted on: May 08,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Problem with a service

Claimant says: " ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $2534.97

“A.I. vs. Platinum Yucatan Princess All Suites & Spa/ Through Bookit.Com”

• Posted on: April 19,2019

Claimant says: "My husband and I Booked thru bookit.com Platinum yucatan princess all suites & Spa hotel in Mexico. We reserved an all inclusive suite with swim out for husband b-day. We traveled on March 28, 2019. We are in our golden years and my husband is handicapped and on dialysis. We made arrangements to have a handicapped room because my husband is disabled and need a bit more room than others. The same night upon arriving we both felt as if something was biting our ankles , we both attributed to mosquitoes.The next day my ” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $4014.99

“Esteban R. (very disappointed customer) vs. Massachusetts Rmv”

• Posted on: April 15,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Overcharge or billing error, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "I asked for a fax/email of proof of a citation I payed over the phone which I felt was outstandingly high. Gary who is a supervisor there and wouldn???t tell me his last name, said he can???t email or fax it to me. I asked why and he wouldn???t answer and instead have me attitude for insisting on knowing why and wanting to see proof. I need help resolving this because I still don???t know why I paid so much and why I can???t see the proof. I also never received the letter ???they said??? they sent out; I moved to a new ” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $358.62

“Eastwood Homes Llc Dispute”

• Posted on: April 08,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises

Claimant says: "My daughter and I were led to believe that we would get our deposit back if we could not sell our existing home in 60 days. We were approved for a mortgage, but could not sell our house. The Eastwood house in Briargate in Mooresville,we were trying to buy was a spec house and was almost done when were were led to believe by salesperson, Whitney Stiles, not to worry, Eastwood wants happy customers, and would probably give our whole deposit back, if we could not sell our house. Our Realtor was present when this statemen” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $1500

4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.