Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Find complaint histories for businesses, professionals, and anyone else:

• Help resolve a dispute:
  • Review the case
  • Propose your solution
  • Win the reward.

Claim type with most consumer complaints —
Customer service runarounds:

“Disappointed customer vs. Rocklyn Homes”

• Posted on: August 18,2019

Claimant says: "The manager at Belmont Hills is refusing my deposit money that was paid towards their concession to me for upgrades that would then go towards my closing costs. I am no longer able to close with my lender, however prior to this, management (Claudette Hawkins) advised me that there was a 13k concession and due to the type of my loan they could only give 6k towards closing costs and the remaining 7k we could use toward upgrading appliances. To do the upgrades and for the money to not go to waste (as she stated), I would n” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $3041

“C.S. vs. Www.Pbccorp.Com”

• Posted on: July 22,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises

Claimant says: "I was on a payment plan that was established by the Professional Bureau of Collections of MD for repayment of student loans. They set up automatic monthly debits of $125 after I submitted and they reviewed my monthly expenses. After 11 payments, they send me a notice stating they will garnish my wages, in the amount $654 month, due to non payment which is false. They know based on my expenses I cannot afford $654/month. I tried multile times to connect with them and rectify the problem and my voicemails were unreturned.” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $0

“Pamela Bierbaum vs. Mattress Firm (Headquarters)”

• Posted on: July 12,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "First thing my delivery was scheduled for Sunday.  I received a call on Thursday stating my delivery was scheduled for Friday.  So, I phoned the store @ 990 South Abeline Street, Aurora, CO  several times and told Jun & Sterling I can’t take off from work and that my delivery was supposed to be for Sunday not Friday.  I called on Sunday to make sure that we were still on and that everything was ok.   I spoke with Sterling on Sunday a few times and he assured me that my m” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $19.98

“My Claim vs. Suntrust Banks, Inc. (Headquarters)”

• Posted on: June 24,2019

Complaint Types: Customer service runarounds

Claimant says: "I have been trying to log into my account,but all Im getting is the suntrust shuffle the bank sends me home,the online sends me to the bank,does anyone know whats happening, y cant they get me online,everytime I reset my password it gets denied access,i cant believe their running a bank?”

Claimant Seeks: $14.99

“C.A.R.S Conroe Complete Auto Repair Services/612 W. Phillips Conroe, Tx Dispute”

• Posted on: June 09,2019

Complaint Types: Customer service runarounds

Claimant says: "C.A.R.S. installed a new radiator in my 2009 Lexus on 2/9/19. The lower radiator hose blew off after driving 301 miles and the engine which only had 53,593 miles on it had to be replaced. The clamp had worked lose and the hose subsequently came off. All coolant gushed out of the radiator and was quickly behind us as we were traveling on I-35 heading home to Edmond, Ok. The temperature gauge never registered hot because there was no coolant to read and there were no other signs of overheating or other problems until the” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $0

“Denise Sanders vs. New Life Landscaping And Lawn Maintenance”

• Posted on: June 06,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Paid for 1 acre to be cleared in March. Payed Dan Pollard $600 up front. He told us it would be done the following week. It's been 6 weeks now. We have called him several times we even set up a date to meet for him to give me our money back. He never showed up. He will not return our calls. I sent him a breach-of-contract letter certified to his post office box and his mailing address still calling him no reply the man is a crook he took $600 out of my pocket beware of him.”

Claimant Seeks: $600

“J.D. vs. Bedrock Media Llc - Phoenix Az”

• Posted on: June 04,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "The exact same happened to me. Mr Goldstone is the guy that sold me on bedrock media. Except I paid a total of 5,500 dollars. Haven???t been able o reach anybody or six months. My sight is still up and running but there at the wheel. I???ve been scammed and I want my money back! Sure they will make you a sight, then h steal it! Fifty five hundred dollars. $5500.00”

Claimant Seeks: $10400

“My Claim vs. International Travel Solutions”

• Posted on: June 02,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Customer service runarounds, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "Sent a letter to stop deductions,as we are unable to use supposed benifits.  Same address as on internet     and as contract reads thats the thing to do and letter was returned so we would like all our money back plus all the $69.00 we paid quarterly since April 8th,1917”

Claimant Seeks: $3034.99

“Tal Memran vs. Princess Cruise Line”

• Posted on: May 25,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Poor Value for Money, Problem with a service

Claimant says: "On October 20th, 2018, my family and I whom consist of 2 young children went on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii with the Star Princess. We had the most traumatic experience of our lives. My husband went into the bathroom and saw blood everywhere, and we later found out that someone was brutally beaten to death on our ship. A chopper had to land on our deck to take the guy to the nearest hospital in Honolulu. Someone was murdered on our ship and we were scared out of our minds for our children???s safety for the durati” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $54000

“Wish Dispute”

• Posted on: May 24,2019

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., This feels like a scam to me., Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement dispute, Customer service runarounds, Failure to disclose facts, Failure to honor promises, Overcharge or billing error, Problem with a product, Problem with a service, Refusal to answer

Claimant Seeks: $202

4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.