Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Find complaint histories for businesses, professionals, and anyone else:

• Help resolve a dispute:
  • Review the case
  • Propose your solution
  • Win the reward.

Claim type with most consumer complaints —
I just feel ripped off.:

“ALLPRO TRANSMISSION SEIZES CAR UNDER FRAUDULANT VERBAL CONTRACT”

• Posted on: May 13,2011

Complaint Types: Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement / Promise dispute, I just feel ripped off., Problem with a service

Claimant says: "I HAVE OTHERS THAT WILL TESTIFY IN COURT OF OTHER CASES CONCERNING THIS COMPANIES INCOMPATENCE FOR CHARACTER WITNESSES. DUE TO THE FINACIAL SITUATION IM IN THE SAID COMPANY ALLPROTRANS. BELIEVES THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH DOING THESE THINGS TO PEOPLE THAT CANT AFFORD REPRESENTATION.”

Claimant Seeks: $10000

“defective part from bob tyler toyota”

• Posted on: May 07,2011

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Problem with a service, Product Defect

Claimant says: "this is electric car and runs by battery which is like the engine of the car thereofore it should be covered they claim that it was because i brought groceries and put them on back of the car and say it from frozen goods which makes no sense i owned vehicles all my life and part of it is to buy groceries and put in the back of the car frozen or not this is ridulous and my car insurance will not cover the expense anymore and they said i cant put anything now no groceries in the back of my car pryrius so how am i suppos” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $5228.58

“tracfone-Dispute-#3560760”

• Posted on: May 04,2011

Complaint Types: Bad business practices, I just feel ripped off., Poor value, Problem with a service, Product Defect

Claimant says: "I would like to be reimbursed for the phones and the minutes I purchased. And for the time and aggravation of getting a working phone and having the purchased minutes added and having our names showing as the contacts for the phone numbers. If I had known the problems I would have in purchasing prepaid phones, I would never have done it. The only reason I did it was because of the Verizon cost for cell phones plans. The only time we use the cell phones is to contact each other when we are out shopping and to have th” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $350

“Automotive Consultants-Dispute-#3834881”

• Posted on: April 29,2011

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off.

Claimant says: "I really feel I have been treated so badly, I asked John several times when this first started just to tell me out right , if they planned to do nothing, and he told me time and time again that him and Sharon felt an obligatrion , but everytime he said it, he promised to call back. In my entire lifetime, I have never been treated so poorly over and over again. He assurred me that they were a reputable company and that the customer was important to them. If there is any truth to that, they will at least respond and make” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $1500

“lemon needs repair”

• Posted on: April 22,2011

Claimant says: "i want them to fix the motor mount and the transmission leak. correctly.”

Claimant Seeks: $0

“Returnable deposit-HA-HA-disreputeable business practices by National Auto Sales”

• Posted on: April 22,2011

Claimant says: "As a woman, we face more abuse in the auto industry because it's generally thought that men know more than women when it comes to cars. However, it doesn't take a genius to know when someone is taking advantage of you, and the people at National Auto Services, administered by Enterprise Financial Group, Inc. are definitely taking advantage of anyone who tries to cancel within the trial time.”

Claimant Seeks: $260

“Ripped Off by my own bank”

• Posted on: April 22,2011

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off., Overcharge or billing error, Poor value

Claimant says: "I want to say that I am a conscientious consumer and will not take advantage of any bank. But I know that I did not use the credit card that I am being billed to pay therefore I am refusing this bill and want it eliminated from my account. I tried to talk to the parties who are billing me but they could not answer my questions as to prove that I used this credit card. I am ardently refusing to pay for this bogus bill.”

Claimant Seeks: $0

“Sara Nix-Dispute-#1631776”

• Posted on: April 22,2011

Complaint Types: I just feel ripped off.

Claimant says: "Sara Nix operates as an embroidery business. She sold this machine as working. She did not box the machine properly for the weight of the machine. Fed Ex refused to take it the first time, and then she took it back and they accepted it. Fed Ex refused the claims and I was being totally honest and gave her a money order so she didn't have to wonder if a check was good or not. Now, I have NOTHING and I want my money back.”

Claimant Seeks: $300

4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.