Respond to a Claim
PeopleClaim manages your dispute resolution
more effectively and without litigation.
Whether you are a business owner,
professional or individual, disputes
are part of life. Resolving them early
and fairly is the best way to reduce
litigation risk, retain business and avoid
problems and expense.
PeopleClaim can be used to resolve
most common disputes. The fully
automated, consensual process of online
engagement, negotiation and settlement
can be a highly effective
alternative to legal processes.
Has a PeopleClaim
been filed against you?
You can review a claim
without registering or responding
How it works
Confirm the claimant and matters are known to you
Review claim details and proposed terms of resolution
Respond by accepting, rejecting or negotiating or ask for more information
Claims that are not resolved after a minimum 10 day negotiation period may be posted on the PeopleClaim Registry; they are removed once resolved.
- 1.Online efficiency—clear response forms
make it easy for you to manage contract disputes, customer complaints, or issues
about billing, rebates and warranties
- 2.Desktop negotiation—the PeopleClaim process
narrows claim issues, helping you come to a mutually beneficial settlement quickly,
right from your browser.
- 3.Settlement agreement—PeopleClaim helps
you reach mutually satisfactory terms for proof of claim, release of damage, payment
and other details
- 4.PeopleClaim registry—Claims that are not resolved
after 30 days are posted on the PeopleClaim Registry and are removed when resolved
Benefits to vendors
- Cost effective—PeopleClaim adds a layer of CRM without adding a layer
- Reduces risk of litigation and class action by managing disputes fairly and
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention by uncovering problems early
and resolving them quickly
What people are saying