Xtreme-HCA-Dispute-#4123726 : $89.90

• Filed On: Jun 08, 2013
    • Posted On: Jun 19, 2013
      • Customer service runarounds

A man named Ken called me May 21, 2013 at 7:12 P.M. to say Xtreme HCA was conducting a study on weight loss if I was interested. I would receive a free bottle to use for 30 days and if no results, I could send back the bottle and just pay shipping of 4.97. I said no, because I was leary of such proposals. He assured me that he was a "legitiment" sales person and if he was not above board, he could lose his job. During the conversation, he said that after I received my bottle of pills, after 15 days I would be charged 79.99 for two bottles, a deal. I said, absolutely not, so goodbye. He then said to call the day I received my bottle, and cancel any shipments and I would only have to pay the $4.97 shipping on the "free" bottle. I asked him if the conversation was being taped, and he said yes. (I wanted proof) I received the bottle June 5 and called the company at 10:45 and talked to Sheena, to cancel , as instructed by Ken. She assured me that there would be no further shipments. The cancellation was order #679783. As I was checking my bank statement today, June 8, there was a charge on my account from Xtreme HCA from South Jordan, Utah. I called the number on the bank statement ( 888-294-4134) and talked with Joe about this charge and repeated what had been told me, and he said nothing could be done about it. I requested to speak to a manager, and he said he was the lead and there was no one else. I told him I talked with Ken, etc. He rudely said he didn't know anything about that. He said he saw where I talked with Sheena and cancelled but that the shipment was made that day and I could not do anything about it. (very convenient!!!!) I told him he was being rude and asked him where he was located and he said he did not have to tell me. I was very upset at this point and said I was contacting the BBB, that the whole thing was a sham. Isn't there something I can do? The original number I called was 1--877-781-0465 Order 673-077.

Complaint(s) Involved (3) Hide
Bad Business Practices
  • Misrepresentation or fraud
  • Harrassment
  • Poor customer service
  • Unfair practice

Claimant's opinion: I called back after I hung up the first time, and Joe answered again. I went over it all a second time, and he said he could put back $25.00 into my account. I agreed, since this was better than nothing, BUT I was lied to the first time, and should receive all that I was charged $89.90.

"I Just Feel Ripped Off."

Claimant's opinion: Companies like this should be shut down.

Customer Service Runarounds
What Claimant Wants
  • Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • Xtremehca.Com. Healthconnect. 888 991 6968 is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
1. Refund: product and shipping Jun 23, 2013 $89.90
Help resolve this case. Earn negotiation points. See how it works.

Public opinion & settlement options Hide

The PeopleClaim community includes volunteers who are passionate about justice – consumer advocates, legal professionals, people with knowledge of specific industries and trades, and anyone who has useful suggestions to help disputing parties resolve a case.
Invite a mediator to help get your claim resolved fairly.