Claim #1233251 against: Wyzemoney.Com

• Claim NO: #1233251
    • This is claim 1 of 1 by claimant.
    • Amount Involved: $265.00
    • Filed On: Jul 10, 2011
    • Posted On: Jul 25, 2011
    • Unfair bidding/contract awards

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

I received a letter after the phone call of soliciting me, saying I would make a lot of commission on three web sites being as follows: All three sites were suppose to have advertising for selling product and giving me commission none to date!

Unfair Bidding/Contract Awards

I paid this company $265.000 pm 2/22/11. I was promised 3 websites and advertisement. I was to receive commission on what was sold on these sites, one being To date I have received nothing and when called Wyze they said they would beef up my advertising, still nothing received to date. I would like a refund for $265 as this is a scam/fraud and needs to be reported. Thank You!

• Apr 18, 2012, () added:
  • I paid $6,695 in 2010 for advertising and several websites that would earn me sales and commission. These were bogus claims for a scam run by wyzemoney. I contacted the Arizona state attorney general's office and they were unable to contact this scam company. Case closed. Anyone else fall victim to this same scam please respond.

• Apr 19, 2012, Claiming party added:
  • You may pay me $265 in a certified check. I need to know when and how you will pay me what is owed. I need you to respond and pay me backl b June25, 2012.
    This is a scam from your company. Please advise. Thanks, Molly Davis

• Apr 19, 2012, Claiming party added:
  • I Will accept a settlement for $265.00 certified check and need to know when and how I may get it. I am asking for this as you are a scam company by April 25, 2012. Thank you and I will expect to hear from you or continue posting this information to the public through People Claim's. Molly Davis

• Apr 19, 2012, Claiming party added:
  • I have agreed to except $265.00 for a settlement and need this in a certified check $265.00 by $April 23, 2012 and the method and date this will happen. If you do not respond to my offer and provide information, I will continue communicating with People Claim as you are a scam company and it will remain in public posting. Thank You. Molly Davis

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Wyzemoney.Com can satisfy this claimant
Cash settlement
1. Refund: $265 paid on 2/22/11 nothing earned as promised! Jul 25, 2011 $265.00
Total : $265.00
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

Attached Exhibits

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.