western gps llc-Dispute-#8119903

S. F. Vs. Western Gps Llc
Ambrosia Web Design, LLC, 1935 Redmon Dr., Tempe, Arizona, 85283, United States
Claimant:

Fee charged of 995.00 for research on account to see if I wanted to lower our interest rates on charge card. I did not sign and return printed copy. I called and said to not file as we had decided not to do this service. They told me I paid for their knowledge and research and will not refund it. They filed on my charge card on may 9th. I did not receive the folder of info until the 21st of may

Please see what you can do for me. They told me that no use even to try as not a part of the bbb

What Claimant Wants By When How Much
1. Refund: billing fee Jun 13, 2012 $995.00
2. Other – Copy claim to regulators Jun 13, 2012 $14.95
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jun 13, 2012 $7.95
4. Other – Physical delivery charges Jun 13, 2012 $2.99
Status: Seeking public comment/suggestions
The claimant's settlement terms were rejected with the following explanation:
  • I disagree with the explanation / grounds provided

"Complainant: Fritz, Sandra
    Complaint # 8119903-184510
    June 19, 2012

To whom it may concern,
    We have carefully reviewed the information given to us regarding the complaint against Western GPS LLC. We have come to the following conclusion:
    We provide a liability elimination and acceleration service to Sandra Fritz. The purchase date is May 7, 2012. The purchase price is $995.00. We do have a cancellation policy that has not been enforced by our client.
    The consumers that are contacted are “opt-in” leads. This means the consumer, at one point or another, expressed interest in our service through a direct client or other advertisement. Once more, once on the telephone, the consumer must press their telephone key pad to accept the call and to hear more about the service we provide. In addition, we record all the conversations that take place between our clients and their sales representative. Therefore we have a recorded verbal agreement where Mrs. Fritz gave a clear “yes” in agreement with the $995.00 charge. The tracking number for the package sent to Mrs. Fritz is: 2311 2790 0000 1606 2754.
    • Here is our Cancellation Policy:
    “Customers will have 48 hours to cancel everything at no charge. After 48 hours Customer will have 10 business days to request a refund by returning their unopened package and will be responsible for shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee. Western GPS LLC will not be responsible for a lost or damage package.” The date in which Mrs. Fritz had to cancel by is May 17, 2012. This is 10 days from the purchase date. She did not indicate she wanted to cancel before that date. We have provided our client with the knowledge of how she will save money by taking our guidance on what 0% APR credit cards she could take advantage of. Her credit cards interest rates were high; that combined with the amount of credit card debt she holds would have resulted in her paying over $30,000.00 in interest alone over the term of her loan. We provided valuable knowledge and research for her to achieve the best case scenario, which is to help her pay 100% of her debt off with 0% interest. We gave a guarantee to Sandra where if we could not help her save at least $3000.00 over the term of her loans, we would refund the one-time fee of $995.00 to her. We have exceeded that guarantee. That savings, along with the fact that Mrs. Fritz did not cancel within the allotted time frame concludes that Sandra Fritz is not eligible for a refund. She holds a membership with Western GPS LLC and we will continue to work with her at her request.
    • Here is our Disclaimer that is available to all our clients:
    “I understand all debts or payments listed with Western GPS LLC must be paid in accordance with my creditor's legal loan documents, and Western GPS LLC is not responsible for errors or inaccuracies in the payment schedule resulting from such information supplied by me. I also understand that Western GPS LLC does not guarantee any interest rate reductions with my creditors. That such a result would be within my ability and earned between myself and my creditors. NOTICE: Western GPS LLC, hereafter referred to as WM&T, is not a debt management company, WM&T does not negotiate or take any other actions on your behalf directly with your creditors, but will educate you and show you the best ways for you to negotiate with your creditors. WM&T will not pay your debts, and will not receive or otherwise control your funds to distribute those funds to your creditors. WM&T will not improve your credit record, history or rating but will educate you on how you can control your own personal situation and show you how you can save money.”
    Our client Sandra Fritz, has received our services and continues to do so. She did not request to cancel services with our company within the allotted cancellation timeframe.
    If you have further questions regarding this information, please contact our office at 1-800-530-1093.

Sincerely,

Western GPS LLC"

This claim will remain posted until resolved.

Additional Communication Between Claimant and Western Gps Llc View
Help resolve this case. Earn negotiation points.

Contributed Solutions Expand

• Comment: by michelle — Online mediator
  • On: 08-16-2012
  • Comment: by michelle — Online mediator
  • On: 08-16-2012
  • Comment: by Kimberly Williams — Online mediator
  • On: 08-15-2012
  • Comment: by sonia washington — Online mediator
  • On: 08-06-2012