western gps llc-Dispute-#8119903 : $1,020.89

• Filed On: May 29, 2012
    • Posted On: Jun 09, 2012
  • Win the reward

Claimant's opinion:

Fee charged of 995.00 for research on account to see if I wanted to lower our interest rates on charge card. I did not sign and return printed copy. I called and said to not file as we had decided not to do this service. They told me I paid for their knowledge and research and will not refund it. They filed on my charge card on may 9th. I did not receive the folder of info until the 21st of may

Please see what you can do for me. They told me that no use even to try as not a part of the bbb

What Claimant Wants

• Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • Western Gps Llc is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
Cash
1. Refund: billing fee Jun 13, 2012 $995.00
2. Copy claim to regulators Jun 13, 2012 $14.95
3. Include public posting fee Jun 13, 2012 $7.95
4. Physical delivery charges Jun 13, 2012 $2.99
  • Unfair
  • Very Fair
Rate claimant's terms of settlement
  • Comment: Contributed by FRANK R. - On: 09/12/2012
  • DISPUTE THE CHARGE FOR SERVICES NOT RENDERED I DID AND MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY PUT THE MONEY BACK IN MY ACCT. AND INVESTIGATED AND DETERMINED THE COMPANY WAS IN THE WRONG THE CREDIT CARD COMPANIES ARE WELL AWARE OF THIS COMPANY AND THEY WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK HOPE THIS HELPS

• Comment: Contributed by FRANK R. - On: 09/12/2012
  • I DISPUTED THE CHARGE WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND THEY PUT THE MONEY BACK IN MY ACCT. AFTER THEY DID RESEARCH THEY PROVED THAT THE COMPANY DIDNT SUPPLY THE SERVICES THEY PROMISED AND THAT WAS THE END OF IT THEY HAVE A BAD NAME AND ALL THE CREDIT CARD COMPANYS KNOW THEM REAL WELL

• Comment: Contributed by Nelda C. - On: 09/04/2012
  • I, ncrawford13@hotmail dealt with a Samantha at Western GPS LLC,Tempe, Az. All I want is the money credited back to my account, then I will be FINISHED with their scam.

• Comment: Contributed by Nelda C. - On: 09/04/2012
  • I have also been scammed byWestern GPS LLC,Tempe, Az.

• Comment: Contributed by michelle - On: 08/16/2012
  • A suggest a Class Action Suit, their actions if not illegal are UNETHICAL.

• Comment: Contributed by michelle - On: 08/16/2012
  • A Scam all the way, be careful! They ruined my credit card

• Comment: Contributed by Kimberly W. - On: 08/15/2012
  • We apologize for the trouble you have experienced with our representatives. We would like to resolve your refund issues, if you would please state the name of the person who signed up with Western GPS LLC I can research and escalate the refund. Thank you, Western GPS LLC

• Comment: Contributed by sonia w. - On: 08/06/2012
  • Get a much lower interest rate.

• Comment: Contributed by akpudge@y - On: 07/05/2012
  • I, too, have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with this business. It appears they prey on elderly and vulnerable individuals. They will tell you they have a 48 hour cancellation policy. My client requested to cancel after 12 hours and was told it was too late. They deny telephone solicitations, yet THEY telephoned my client. They will claim they record all telephone conversations, but "we don't record the part of the conversation that discusses the financial terms." They discuss one cost, yet charge a significantly higher fee. They bounced the telephone conversation from representative to representative to representative. And of course, each representative "heard" the agreement to pay the higher cost. They charge an exorbitant fee to provide a service that can be done for nothing or for a nominal amount. The only solution for businesses like this is to report complaint to BBB, be cautious with telephone solicitations, and get the word out about this business any way you can. If you are elderly or a vulnerable adult, I suggest contacting the Social Service agency in your state dealing with exploiation of vulnerable populations. It appears this "business" is deceitful and unscrupulous.

• Comment: Contributed by akpudge@y - On: 07/05/2012
  • Unfortunately I have also had the experience of dealing with this "business." They prey on vulnerable and elderly clients. Their policies are not clealy discussed with clients and they do not honor a 48 hour cancellation fee. My client was refused after 12 hours, and told "it's too late." Despite their claims, they record only "portions" of the verbal contract made over the telephone. It appears one figure is discussed, yet a much highter figure is charged to the client. Also, they will claim they do not solicit by telephone - yet THEY called my client. They bounce their call from representative to representive to representative - prior to "sealing their deal" - further confusing, again, a vulnerable or elderly individual. I find it interesting the telephone number they provide is not answered with a business identification. Furthermore, the "service" they provide exprbitant fees for can be done without their "assistance" for nothing or for a nominal fee. The only solution is to continue to make compaints to the BBB, use caution with telephone solicitors, and generally get the word out that this agency is apparently unscrupulous and deceitful.

Make money helping people resolve complaints