My Claim vs. USAA Insurance-Dispute-#1010823 : $120,025.89

• Win the reward

Claimant's opinion:

I was injured in Iraq in 2007 and my home was damaged by wind hail and water and was vandalized/burglarized in 2009 while I was still in rehab. I have completed all repairs out of pocket by summer of 2011 and spent my life savings doing it. I spent over $65,000.00 of my savings. They claim to to take care of soldiers but they simply do not do as they advertise. Also their left hand does not know what their right hand is doing, in Military Terms ALL ATE UP. Where are they??????

What Claimant Wants

• Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • Usaa Insurance is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
Cash
1. Damages: wind,water, hail damages Jul 15, 2012 $65,000.00
2. Recovery of Losses: missing cabinets Jul 15, 2012 $31,000.00
3. Pay me for my time: 6,0000 plus hours Jul 15, 2012 $24,000.00
4. Monetary item(s) with amount(s) to be determined: roofs,cars, sanity Jul 15, 2012 $0.00
5. Copy claim to regulators Jul 15, 2012 $14.95
6. Include public posting fee Jul 15, 2012 $7.95
7. Physical delivery charges Jul 15, 2012 $2.99
Claimant invites USAA Insurance to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint (subject to acceptance by claimant).
  • Unfair
  • Very Fair
Rate claimant's terms of settlement
  • Comment: Contributed by Jennifer S. - On: 07/22/2012
  • As you have already filed a complaint with the Alabama Department of Insurance (ALDOI), and will be following up with that, I would definitely encourage you to look into the possibility of mediation which is offered through the ALDOI. If your damage is from storm or disaster related damage, you may be eligible for the state sponsored mediation program.

• Comment: Contributed by Darrell W. - On: 07/16/2012
  • STOP USING OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM IN YOUR ADDS, ASAP

• Comment: Contributed by Darrell W. - On: 07/16/2012
  • they are sending a Rep out tomorrow to meet on location. It took a year just to get them out here. Now its wait and see. We will know tomorrow what their going to do. My claim may be solved tomorrow or we are prepared to take it to the next level with your help and some very pesty attorney's. I do not like lawyers but today you can't get by with out them. Oh yea, their comments are and always will be seen through by us little folks as getting screwed and tatooed. They are the perpetrators and sending veterans to live under bridges and they do know how to play their games. Their ajusters are trained to do the dance also, screw the veteran. They come with their scripted questions and always will side with the insurance company. I lived for almost a tear under a bridge and camper with my two sons. If it wasn't for other people who know the insurance world and family and volunteers I would still be under the bridge in my wheelchair. Will be happy to send pictures protesting USAA in front of city hall in 2009 and 2010.

Make money helping people resolve complaints