Claim #1010823 against: Usaa Insurance

• Win the reward

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

I was injured in Iraq in 2007 and my home was damaged by wind hail and water and was vandalized/burglarized in 2009 while I was still in rehab. I have completed all repairs out of pocket by summer of 2011 and spent my life savings doing it. I spent over $65,000.00 of my savings. They claim to to take care of soldiers but they simply do not do as they advertise. Also their left hand does not know what their right hand is doing, in Military Terms ALL ATE UP. Where are they??????

• Comment: Contributed by Jennifer S. - On: 07/22/2012
  • As you have already filed a complaint with the Alabama Department of Insurance (ALDOI), and will be following up with that, I would definitely encourage you to look into the possibility of mediation which is offered through the ALDOI. If your damage is from storm or disaster related damage, you may be eligible for the state sponsored mediation program.

• Comment: Contributed by Darrell W. - On: 07/16/2012
  • STOP USING OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM IN YOUR ADDS, ASAP

• Comment: Contributed by Darrell W. - On: 07/16/2012
  • they are sending a Rep out tomorrow to meet on location. It took a year just to get them out here. Now its wait and see. We will know tomorrow what their going to do. My claim may be solved tomorrow or we are prepared to take it to the next level with your help and some very pesty attorney's. I do not like lawyers but today you can't get by with out them. Oh yea, their comments are and always will be seen through by us little folks as getting screwed and tatooed. They are the perpetrators and sending veterans to live under bridges and they do know how to play their games. Their ajusters are trained to do the dance also, screw the veteran. They come with their scripted questions and always will side with the insurance company. I lived for almost a tear under a bridge and camper with my two sons. If it wasn't for other people who know the insurance world and family and volunteers I would still be under the bridge in my wheelchair. Will be happy to send pictures protesting USAA in front of city hall in 2009 and 2010.

Join our online dispute resolution community — over 30,000 members.
  • Resolve any dispute or complaint against anyone — no lawyers or courts.
  • Help others resolve disputes; you'll earn rewards and recognition.
  • Become a "public mediator" — open to anyone with negotiation skills.
    Learn more
    Contribute your idea for how to resolve the dispute shown on this page and you're part of the PeopleClaim "public mediator" community — people helping people resolve disputes. It's simple. You don't need legal knowledge or training. Submit your idea for a fair settlement and earn 25 points if one side likes it; get 100 points if both sides like it; and 200 points if the case is settled based on your suggestion.

Join our community and start resolving disputes — it's free and fast.

Already have an account? Log in with your PeopleClaim account or with Facebook.
Anyone can participate.
No legal or professoinal experience needed.

Help resolve this case

Read the full claim details, add your suggested resolution, and win the reward.
Resolution Points
  • 25 points if one party likes your solution
  • 100 points if both parties like it
  • 200 points if case settles based on your solution

Get Started: Review the case, ask the parties questions, add comments, then submit your suggestion for settlement.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
Important: Claims against parties operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.

Make money helping people resolve complaints