Claim #1033657 against: Usa Glasses Usa Glasses

The Complaint

What happened

Bad Business Practices
  • Poor quality

In November of 2010. I purchases a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA. Yoshi Ayaka 3068. They were defective and I returned the glasses. The glasses cost me $323.75.
They repaired the glasses (which were made in India). The glasses were mailed back to me and they broke again. I returned the glasses a second time. Did not here from them in over a month. In the meantime I ordered a completely new set of glasses from them which I paid for and received them with no problem.

My original glasses were never returned to me. I sent them back for repair and they informed me that the glasses would not be fixed or returned because their was no one to accect the returned glasses there that spoke English. So my original glasses which were defective were never returned and I am out the original cost of $323.75.

Problem With A Service
  • Poor customer service

They have emailed me telling me that they repaired them, and returned them to me, but when they broke the second time I sent them back for repair with the original slip order #100028649. I offered to repay for repair of the defective glasses.

They have offered me new glasses with a discount, but have disregarded my original order and will not refund the glasses or repair. So as a retired set income person I am out $323.75 without anything.

Product Defect

"I Just Feel Ripped Off."

Offered Me Discount

They only offer me a discount if I buy new lenses and glasses after I sent them back twice. They won't even return my broken glasses in the mail. They say no one speaks English so they just dispose of the glasses.

• Jul 27, 2015, Claiming party added:
  • No offers for resolution has been made. They are a bad company...I still feel ripped off,

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Usa Glasses Usa Glasses can satisfy this claimant
Cash settlement
1. Compensation: exchange for new set of glasses Aug 14, 2011 $323.75
Make Me Happy!
Claimant is open to an offer.
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.