Glasses USA do not honor their clients : $323.75

• Win the reward (500 pts)

Complaint(s) Involved (5) Hide

Bad Business Practices
  • Poor quality

Claimant's opinion: In November of 2010. I purchases a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA. Yoshi Ayaka 3068. They were defective and I returned the glasses. The glasses cost me $323.75.
They repaired the glasses (which were made in India). The glasses were mailed back to me and they broke again. I returned the glasses a second time. Did not here from them in over a month. In the meantime I ordered a completely new set of glasses from them which I paid for and received them with no problem.

My original glasses were never returned to me. I sent them back for repair and they informed me that the glasses would not be fixed or returned because their was no one to accect the returned glasses there that spoke English. So my original glasses which were defective were never returned and I am out the original cost of $323.75.

Problem With A Service
  • Poor customer service

Claimant's opinion: They have emailed me telling me that they repaired them, and returned them to me, but when they broke the second time I sent them back for repair with the original slip order #100028649. I offered to repay for repair of the defective glasses.

They have offered me new glasses with a discount, but have disregarded my original order and will not refund the glasses or repair. So as a retired set income person I am out $323.75 without anything.

Product Defect
"I Just Feel Ripped Off."
Offered Me Discount

Claimant's opinion: They only offer me a discount if I buy new lenses and glasses after I sent them back twice. They won't even return my broken glasses in the mail. They say no one speaks English so they just dispose of the glasses.

Claimant's opinion:

What Claimant Wants

• Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • Usa Glasses Usa Glasses is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
1. Compensation: exchange for new set of glasses Aug 14, 2011 $323.75
Claimant invites USA Glasses USA Glasses to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint (subject to acceptance by claimant).
You can help resolve this case by suggesting a resolution.

Additional Communication Between Claimant and Usa Glasses Usa Glasses View