The Leagel Assistance Center,LLC-Dispute-#6584119 : $4,864.38

• Filed On: Jul 14, 2012
    • Posted On: Jul 25, 2012
      • Contract / Agreement / Promise dispute
  • Win the reward (500 pts)

Complaint(s) Involved (6) Hide

Bad Business Practices
  • Policy issue
  • Excessive billing
  • Misrepresentation or fraud
  • Negligence causing harm
  • Poor customer service
  • Unfair practice

Claimant's opinion: the last time I called her mother answered the phone and rudly hung up and they will not answer the phone when I call

Problem With A Service
  • Bad advice and/or instructions
  • Lack of disclosure
  • Service wasn't completed as promised
  • Rude behavior
  • Poor customer service

Claimant's opinion: At a time like this when we are all trying to keep our homes there are those that will think it's a good time to to move in for the kill is this what the President is trying to do just like an and I am not saying to all she should sit by the emergency room and hand out her card she is holding 4000$ I had to get from a credit card now I also have to pay back another 4000 plus interest how about that what would you do in my shoes. Bruce

Contract / Agreement / Promise Dispute
  • Inadequate disclosure or misleading information
  • Unfair terms
  • Bad faith
  • Lack of communication
Overcharge Or Billing Error
  • Overcharged
  • Wrongfully billed
  • Did not receive credit
  • Lack of disclosure or disinformation
  • Unreasonable fees
  • Lack of communication
Customer Service Runarounds
"I Just Feel Ripped Off."

Claimant's opinion:

Well I have filed a complaint some time in the past two mo. and I though it was over but she did some talking and it was over. Well I thought it was over she has done nothing. I asked for my money back for this credit card cam forget it you will never get even ond consoladated and all so she charged me for a Home Modification which you are not supposed to charge. She did nothing for 8 mo. and charged me1800$ and will not talk with me. I would say she owes me about $4000 for all the grief and aggravation if she would have even got my house modified. well what do you think of Debra C. Quinn

What Claimant Wants

• Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • The Legal Assistance Center Llc is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
1. Compensation: for what I beleive they owe me Jul 29, 2012 $4,000.00
2. Damages: having to seek another atorney Jul 29, 2012 $100.00
3. Recovery of Losses: that would have been paid on my credit cards Jul 29, 2012 $200.00
4. Refund: home Modification &credit card consolidation Jul 29, 2012 $300.00
5. Pay me for my time: a good running around needlesly Jul 29, 2012 $100.00
6. Pay me interest $164.38
7. Pay for claim posting cost Jul 29, 2012 $7.95
8. Physical delivery charges Jul 29, 2012 $2.99
You can help resolve this case by suggesting a resolution.

Additional Communication Between Claimant and The Legal Assistance Center Llc View

The PeopleClaim community includes volunteers who are passionate about justice – consumer advocates, legal professionals, people with knowledge of specific industries and trades, and anyone who has useful suggestions to help disputing parties resolve a case.
  • Comment: Contributed by fatty &. - On: 12/16/2014
  • we were ripped off to the tune of $1800 in 2010 they were suppose to help us modify our loan. by the time they were finished we were offered a modification to pay more than what we were paying prior to going to Legal Assistance Center, llc 1551 forum Place suite 500d West Palm beach fl 33401 561-227-1617. we were also dealing ith Debra C Quinn, Genny Hawkins and Myra. Scammers