The Leagel Assistance Center,LLC-Dispute-#6584119 : $4,875.32

• Posted On: Jul 25, 2012
      • Contract / Agreement / Promise dispute
  • Win the reward

Claimant's opinion:

Well I have filed a complaint some time in the past two mo. and I though it was over but she did some talking and it was over. Well I thought it was over she has done nothing. I asked for my money back for this credit card cam forget it you will never get even ond consoladated and all so she charged me for a Home Modification which you are not supposed to charge. She did nothing for 8 mo. and charged me1800$ and will not talk with me. I would say she owes me about $4000 for all the grief and aggravation if she would have even got my house modified. well what do you think of Debra C. Quinn

What Claimant Wants

• Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • The Legal Assistance Center Llc is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
Cash
1. Compensation: for what I beleive they owe me Jul 29, 2012 $4,000.00
2. Damages: having to seek another atorney Jul 29, 2012 $100.00
3. Recovery of Losses: that would have been paid on my credit cards Jul 29, 2012 $200.00
4. Refund: home Modification &credit card consolidation Jul 29, 2012 $300.00
5. Pay me for my time: a good running around needlesly Jul 29, 2012 $100.00
6. Pay me interest $164.38
7. Include public posting fee Jul 29, 2012 $7.95
8. Physical delivery charges Jul 29, 2012 $2.99
  • Unfair
  • Very Fair
Rate claimant's terms of settlement
  • Comment: Contributed by fatty &. - On: 12/16/2014
  • we were ripped off to the tune of $1800 in 2010 they were suppose to help us modify our loan. by the time they were finished we were offered a modification to pay more than what we were paying prior to going to Legal Assistance Center, llc 1551 forum Place suite 500d West Palm beach fl 33401 561-227-1617. we were also dealing ith Debra C Quinn, Genny Hawkins and Myra. Scammers

Make money helping people resolve complaints