Claim #1415775 against: Tammy Hallock

• Claim NO: #1415775
    • This is claim 1 of 1 by claimant.
    • Amount Involved: $1,747.95
    • Filed On: Sep 11, 2012
    • Posted On: Sep 22, 2012
    • Problem with a product

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

My name is john linsky and I reside in west virginia, on the first week of august I got on looking for a west highlander puppy. after calling some breeders / sellers and decided to purchase a puppy from tammy hallock / This is after speaking on the phone and via email making sure of the puppy's health, guarantee of health and warrenty along with the delivery from florida to west virginia. tammy guaranteed one year and health certificate shots and worming was done. tammy and i made plans to fly the puppy from florida to west virginia on aug. 17th 2 weeks after plans because the puppy was under six weeks and not yet weaned from his mother. when we got him home he seemed somwhat healthy but cried a lot and didn't have much appetite, drank lots of water but seemed fine until aug.25th he was very sick vomiting, diarrhea, .mom took him to vet on 27th . Enlarged liver and kidney showed up on xray and liver not functioning properly in his blood work. The vet gave him 2 shots and iv and sent him home. well he didn't get any better but only worse and we took him back on wed 29th the vet xrayed his insides again and and said their was nothing they could do cause of enlarged liver / kidney and we had to put the poor little fella asleep on aug . 30th we were absolutly surprised and saddend not to mention shocked over this . Our vet told us this was most likely genetics and born like that. I contacted tammy and told her during his sickness but when I told her we had to put him down she was in disbelief so i had my vet to call and explaine to her she didn't believe the vet either. she said she had no money to repay us but, so would send another puppy from a different breed so we agreed to that on the terms that we would send more money for plane ticket. she put me off until monday sept 3rd said she had to tell her husband. I called mon and no answer all day . I finally got ahold of tammy on tuesday and then put me off again saying she hadn't told her husband . tammy went back on her word and I feel wronged, cheated ,scamed and lied to .tammy still refuses my call and emails .could you please help with this issue. she received a total of 1310.00 dollars 950.00 for the puppy and 360.00 for plane fare and then she wanted 400.00 more for the sending of other puppy.

Bad Business Practices
  • Policy issue
  • Excessive billing
  • Misrepresentation or fraud
  • Negligence causing harm
  • Poor customer service
  • Poor quality
  • Unfair practice

tammy hallock is a dishonest , lieing, deceitful, and just a flat out bad buisness person

Problem With A Service
  • Bad advice and/or instructions
  • Bait and Switch
  • Lack of disclosure
  • Delivery problem
  • Service wasn't completed as promised
  • Poor customer service

Problem With A Product

Contract / Agreement / Promise Dispute
  • Inadequate disclosure or misleading information
  • Breach of contract
  • Unfair terms
  • Bad faith
  • Lack of communication

Customer Service Runarounds

tammy set the flight plan arrival time for 3:20 pm and it didnt arrive untill 5:25

"I Just Feel Ripped Off."

• Sep 19, 2012, Claiming party added:
  • Tammy Hallock is still Intentionaly ignoring emails , phone calls exc. From better buisness bureau and myself.

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Tammy Hallock can satisfy this claimant
Cash settlement
1. certified mail Sep 21, 2012 $24.84
Total : $24.84
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

Offer History

Sep 11, 2012
Claimant's Terms of Settlement to Tammy Hallock

Attached Exhibits

• 119982_634829884087547724_45341.htm View

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.