Claim #4544514 against: Sunshine Motors

• Win the reward

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

My husband bought a car from George Allen at sunshine motors on college st. Paul decided to up and leave his family leaving the car behind all the while saying he was paying on it when he wasn't. last thursday George Allen told me it was $900 behind and he had to come get the car or pay up. i said the car was in paul's name (even though this is a 50/50 state as far as marital possessions but anyways, not know how repossessions worked, i surrendered the car on friday even though i begged Mr Allen to please let me keep it until the weekend was over cause i had to have it, my only means of transportation, to take my son to the doctor that monday. he said his accountant wouldnt let him keep it any longer. then on monday i hear my husband and his girlfriend came and got the car...moral of the story is George Allen lied to me that is was being repossessed. he just wanted to get it from me so he could give it to paul who he called 30 days prior to come and pay on it. he didnt give me the option to pay the money and he told me he didnt call paul until the day they got it which was a lie cause he was coming from 4 1/2 miles away to get it, plus i seen on facebook where paul and angie were lauging about how they were coming to take it out from under me even though they had cars and knew me and my son would be walking in the rain. George Allen is an underhanded thief who got in between a husband and wife's feud siding for paul. The car probably wasnt even behind on payments, he was just doing Paul a favor by taking it from me. He didnt have to tell me it was being repossessed when it wasnt. He is a shady dealer and i would never buy a car from him nor do i suggest anyone else to buy from an under handed liar. It was low down how he took that car from me, but stupid me i surrendered a car that was not being repossessed. he called me at work mulitple times for days in a row threatening me.

Join our online dispute resolution community — over 30,000 members.
  • Resolve any dispute or complaint against anyone — no lawyers or courts.
  • Help others resolve disputes; you'll earn rewards and recognition.
  • Become a "public mediator" — open to anyone with negotiation skills.
    Learn more
    Contribute your idea for how to resolve the dispute shown on this page and you're part of the PeopleClaim "public mediator" community — people helping people resolve disputes. It's simple. You don't need legal knowledge or training. Submit your idea for a fair settlement and earn 25 points if one side likes it; get 100 points if both sides like it; and 200 points if the case is settled based on your suggestion.

Join our community and start resolving disputes — it's free and fast.

Already have an account? Log in with your PeopleClaim account or with Facebook.
Anyone can participate.
No legal or professoinal experience needed.

Help resolve this case

Read the full claim details, add your suggested resolution, and win the reward.
Resolution Points
  • 25 points if one party likes your solution
  • 100 points if both parties like it
  • 200 points if case settles based on your solution

Get Started: Review the case, ask the parties questions, add comments, then submit your suggestion for settlement.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
Important: Claims against parties operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.

Make money helping people resolve complaints