PSP successnet/auto pay : $118.00

• Win the reward (200 pts)

Complaint(s) Involved (2) Hide

Overcharge Or Billing Error
  • Wrongfully billed

Claimant's opinion: PSP Successnet has a number 888-783-7260 but no one ever answers. In the fall I signed up but it was not what I was looking for. When I tried to get my money back with their 'money back if not satisfied' number I got no answer. I filed with the Mi. BBB, they got me a refund in Dec. but lo and behold, by the end of the month in Dec of 2010 they took another 29.50 and just today another 29.50. I thought it was over, but how can I get my money back and how can I stop them from my account?

Monies Removed From Account Wrongfully

Claimant's opinion:

Just make sure they stop going into my account, also, is there a number where there is a person?

What Claimant Wants

• Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • Successnet is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
1. Refund: 59.00 back to account and do not take anymore Feb 06, 2011 $59.00
2. I have spent hours trying to reach someone Feb 06, 2011 $59.00
Claimant invites successnet to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint (subject to acceptance by claimant).
You can help resolve this case by suggesting a resolution.
  • Comment: Contributed by rb1015@n - On: 11/02/2012
  • I just discovered the company has charged my credit card for more than a year when I canceled and never used this companies services.