Claim #7763136 against: Successnet

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

Just make sure they stop going into my account, also, is there a number where there is a person?

Overcharge Or Billing Error
  • Wrongfully billed

PSP Successnet has a number 888-783-7260 but no one ever answers. In the fall I signed up but it was not what I was looking for. When I tried to get my money back with their 'money back if not satisfied' number I got no answer. I filed with the Mi. BBB, they got me a refund in Dec. but lo and behold, by the end of the month in Dec of 2010 they took another 29.50 and just today another 29.50. I thought it was over, but how can I get my money back and how can I stop them from my account?

Monies Removed From Account Wrongfully

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Successnet can satisfy this claimant
Cash settlement
1. Refund: 59.00 back to account and do not take anymore Feb 06, 2011 $59.00
2. I have spent hours trying to reach someone Feb 06, 2011 $59.00
Make Me Happy!
Claimant is open to an offer.
Total : $125.95
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Solutions and Feedback from the public:
  • Comment: Contributed by rb1015@n - On: 11/02/2012
  • I just discovered the company has charged my credit card for more than a year when I canceled and never used this companies services.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.