My Claim vs. Seatac Airport 24 Shuttle

• View response from: Seatac Airport 24 Shuttle
    • Amount Involved: N/A
    • Filed On: Apr 04, 2016
    • Posted On: Apr 15, 2016
"I called the company to take my cousin to SEATAC airport from Snohomish. I printed a rate schedule from their website which stated the cost to be $50. When my cousin arrived at the airport, the driver charged him $105. I called the company and was told the rate was per person with a minimum of 2 people. Nowhere on the website does it state those terms. I told the representative that if I had known that, I would have driven to the airport myself for $20 in gas. He said that is what we charge and it doesn't matter if you don't like it. I called them a bunch of thieves and hung up. I would not advise anyone to use this service."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Seatac Airport 24 Shuttle Hide
  • Apr 10, 2016, Claiming party added:
  • So, now they are throwing out another amount of $160 to make what they charged look good. Well, there is no mention of $160 on their website either. If this matter is not settled by April 30, 2016, the information will be sent to the Washington State Attorney General and to the Better Business Bureau.

• Apr 11, 2016, Seatac Airport 24 Shuttle (responding party) added:
  • We stand by our statement and it is final.

• Apr 11, 2016, Seatac Airport 24 Shuttle (responding party) added:
  • We stand by our statement and it is final..

1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Apr 19, 2016 $7.99
Help resolve this case.
Do you agree with the claimant’s terms?
Respondent's Counteroffer Hide
The claimant's settlement terms were rejected with the following explanation:
  • I disagree with the explanation / grounds provided

"Snohomish is $160 without stop. We gave him discount and charged his so called cousin for $95 plus tax and he is not happy. We do not know what he wants. We have to cover our expenses, we do not work for free."

This claim will remain posted until resolved.