Claim #7985752 against: Riderswholesale.Com

• Claimant Seeks: 2 non-monetary items.
    • Amount Involved: $7.95
  • Win the reward

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

This company is giving me the run around on sending me the parts that are bad and under warranty and the tittle that goes with the UTV side by side I bought on 9/7/2012. I have been in contact with Barbra Powers with 15 - 30 phone calls ( 1 out of 10 calls she may or may not answer )and 5 or so e-mails with no reply. She tells me that everything has been sent on one occasion and 2 weeks later I called and nothing was sent and says she will send out then. The last contact I had with her she gave me a tracking number for UPS. mail and as of today ( 11/11/2012 ) there was nothing dropped off at the UPS place to send me. I don't know what is happening but they sure took my $7495.00 in a hurry, but now I get no results. I need the tittle to drive this vehicle on the highways and she told me the parts are covered under warranty and sent to me. I have not received anything as of 11/11/2012. This machine just sits in my yard taking up space because they will not honer there warranty or send the tittle for me to use this machine. Now I am out $7495.00 dollars.

• Comment: Contributed by eula s. - On: 04/09/2014
  • I have called, several times about my bellinllscooter,just give my bike back, they have told me time after time,the bike would be ready, tomorow never comes. please give me my bike back.

Join our online dispute resolution community — over 30,000 members.
  • Resolve any dispute or complaint against anyone — no lawyers or courts.
  • Help others resolve disputes; you'll earn rewards and recognition.
  • Become a "public mediator" — open to anyone with negotiation skills.
    Learn more
    Contribute your idea for how to resolve the dispute shown on this page and you're part of the PeopleClaim "public mediator" community — people helping people resolve disputes. It's simple. You don't need legal knowledge or training. Submit your idea for a fair settlement and earn 25 points if one side likes it; get 100 points if both sides like it; and 200 points if the case is settled based on your suggestion.

Join our community and start resolving disputes — it's free and fast.

Already have an account? Log in with your PeopleClaim account or with Facebook.
Anyone can participate.
No legal or professoinal experience needed.

Help resolve this case

Read the full claim details, add your suggested resolution, and win the reward.
Resolution Points
  • 25 points if one party likes your solution
  • 100 points if both parties like it
  • 200 points if case settles based on your solution

Get Started: Review the case, ask the parties questions, add comments, then submit your suggestion for settlement.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
Important: Claims against parties operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.

Make money helping people resolve complaints