RIDERSWHOLESALE.COM-Dispute-#7985752

G. K. vs. Riderswholesale.Com
110 Orbit Rd., Statesville, North Carolina, 28677, United States
    • Claimant Seeks: 2 non-monetary items.
    • Amount Involved: N/A
    • Filed On: Nov 11, 2012
    • Posted On: Nov 22, 2012
      • Problem with a product
"This company is giving me the run around on sending me the parts that are bad and under warranty and the tittle that goes with the UTV side by side I bought on 9/7/2012. I have been in contact with Barbra Powers with 15 - 30 phone calls ( 1 out of 10 calls she may or may not answer )and 5 or so e-mails with no reply. She tells me that everything has been sent on one occasion and 2 weeks later I called and nothing was sent and says she will send out then. The last contact I had with her she gave me a tracking number for UPS. mail and as of today ( 11/11/2012 ) there was nothing dropped off at the UPS place to send me. I don't know what is happening but they sure took my $7495.00 in a hurry, but now I get no results. I need the tittle to drive this vehicle on the highways and she told me the parts are covered under warranty and sent to me. I have not received anything as of 11/11/2012. This machine just sits in my yard taking up space because they will not honer there warranty or send the tittle for me to use this machine. Now I am out $7495.00 dollars."
Non-Cash
1. Replace: replace bad parts and send tittle Nov 26, 2012 N/A
2. Information: Do what you say and stop lying to me Nov 26, 2012 N/A
Cash
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Nov 26, 2012 $7.95
Claimant invites RIDERSWHOLESALE.COM to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint (subject to acceptance by claimant).
Non-cash: 2 items
Help resolve this case.
Do you agree with the claimant’s terms?
Discover, negotiate, and help settle this dispute. Propose a resolution below.
  • Comment: by eula shortridge — Online mediator
  • On: 04-09-2014
  • I have called, several times about my bellinllscooter,just give my bike back, they have told me time after time,the bike would be ready, tomorow never comes. please give me my bike back.