Claim #7985752 against: Riderswholesale.Com

• Claimant Seeks: 2 non-monetary items.
    • Claim NO: #7985752
    • This is claim 1 of 1 by claimant.
    • Amount Involved: $7.95
    • Filed On: Nov 11, 2012
    • Posted On: Nov 22, 2012
    • Problem with a product

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

This company is giving me the run around on sending me the parts that are bad and under warranty and the tittle that goes with the UTV side by side I bought on 9/7/2012. I have been in contact with Barbra Powers with 15 - 30 phone calls ( 1 out of 10 calls she may or may not answer )and 5 or so e-mails with no reply. She tells me that everything has been sent on one occasion and 2 weeks later I called and nothing was sent and says she will send out then. The last contact I had with her she gave me a tracking number for UPS. mail and as of today ( 11/11/2012 ) there was nothing dropped off at the UPS place to send me. I don't know what is happening but they sure took my $7495.00 in a hurry, but now I get no results. I need the tittle to drive this vehicle on the highways and she told me the parts are covered under warranty and sent to me. I have not received anything as of 11/11/2012. This machine just sits in my yard taking up space because they will not honer there warranty or send the tittle for me to use this machine. Now I am out $7495.00 dollars.

Bad Business Practices
  • Misrepresentation or fraud
  • Poor customer service
  • Unfair practice

Problem With A Service
  • Delivery problem
  • Service wasn't completed as promised
  • Poor customer service

Problem With A Product

Bad parts that are covered under warranty. Will not honer

Customer Service Runarounds

This lady tells me everything I want to here but there are no results backing up what she tells me

"I Just Feel Ripped Off."

I am out $7495.00 because of this.

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Riderswholesale.Com can satisfy this claimant
Cash settlement
1. Include public posting fee Nov 26, 2012 $7.95
Non Cash settlement
1. Replace: replace bad parts and send tittle Nov 26, 2012
2. Information: Do what you say and stop lying to me Nov 26, 2012
Make Me Happy!
Claimant is open to an offer.
Total : $7.95
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Solutions and Feedback from the public:
  • Comment: Contributed by eula s. - On: 04/09/2014
  • I have called, several times about my bellinllscooter,just give my bike back, they have told me time after time,the bike would be ready, tomorow never comes. please give me my bike back.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.