Ian Weber vs. Optimal Web Solutions

2111 N Northgate Way Ste 105, Seattle, Washington, 98133-9018, United States
    • Filed On: Mar 20, 2016
    • Posted On: Mar 31, 2016
      • Problem with a product
"Approximately 6 months ago I was approached by Optimal Web Solutions to start an online drop-shipping business which they guaranteed me that my business would be very successful and profitable by purchasing a working professionally designed website which also included an online business line of credit where they guaranteed me they had investors who would finance a business line of credit interest free for one year and 2% for the remainder of my balance. For a fee of approximately $16935 USF plus a monthly maintenance fee of $149 USF they created my website for me called "www.ultimateelectronicsonline.com" This is a site where anyone could make an online purchase. I would be the owner/administrator of the site. When a purchase would be made, the buyer would pay PayPal and Optimal Web Solutions would take their fee, leaving me the balance which would be approximately a 30% profit. Once the site went live, by them, I tested it by attempting to make a small purchase. It was then that I realized it wasn't working. I have made hundreds of attempts to contact them by phone and email but no one will return my call or reply to my emails. Now that they have all my money, I am not able to reach anyone. The following names were my main contacts:
Anthony Green, Web Support Dept. 1-801-528-7487
(anthony@websupportdept.com)
- all my messages to him come back "undeliverable"
Gina Matteo, Lead Business Adviser 1-801-770-2820
(gina@websupportdept.com)
- never returns my phone calls or emails
Zach Loftin, Website Support at WordPress, 1-801-528-7496
- never returns my calls or emails
Irie Smith, Websupport 1-801-770-2597
(irie.smith.wsd@gmail.com)
- never returns my calls or emails
This company has obviously scammed me of my money! I'm sure they have done this to many others and it needs to be addressed by you and the police! This is outright Fraud!
Following is the complete name, address and phone number for this company:\
OPTIMAL WEB SOLUTIONS
2111 N NORTHGATE WAY STE 105
SEATTLE WA 98133
TEL: 360-269-5386
EMAIL SUPPORT@OPTIMALWEBSOLUTIONS.NET

I just attempted to contact the company number on their website (as shown above) and now the recording comes up as the mailbox for "Will Littehan" is full. Please try your call again later. On my cell phone, it shows this number as coming from a place called "Chehalis, WA" not Seattle, WA. I have no idea who this person is! Last week it was a different name and again the mailbox is full and to try your call again later!

On Friday, March 18, I called your organization and was advised to go BBB.org (Scam Tracker) and file a complaint. When the person I spoke to there, looked up this company name, it apparently came up as an 'F' and she said when it's an 'F', they don't return calls or emails.
She said that you would need to look into this seriously as this is happening to many Canadians

Please contact me as soon as possible for further information, including copies of documents I have signed and returned to them in making these purchases. I feel this is all illegal and this company should be investigated for fraud!
Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter!

"
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Optimal Web Solutions 360-269-5386 Hide
  • Mar 21, 2016, () added:
  • Just pay me and it will save you possible a heavy charge for fraud or jail time.
    Ian Weber

1. Monetary items with amounts to be determined: Foundation Internet Rep Pkg Apr 30, 2016 $5,700.00
2. Monetary items with amounts to be determined: Premium Domain Pkg Apr 30, 2016 $5,300.00
3. Monetary items with amounts to be determined: Foundation Web Design Pkg Apr 30, 2016 $4,500.00
4. Monetary items with amounts to be determined: Foundation Gold Pkg Apr 30, 2016 $1,434.27
5. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Apr 30, 2016 $7.99
6. Other – Physical delivery charges Apr 30, 2016 $2.99
Help resolve this case.
Do you agree with the claimant’s terms?