Claim #3524306 against: Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety Stresscenter.Com

• Claim NO: #3524306
    • This is claim 1 of 1 by claimant.
    • Amount Involved: $54.90
    • Filed On: Mar 28, 2011
    • Posted On: Apr 12, 2011

The Complaint

What happened

Bad Business Practices
  • Misrepresentation or fraud
  • Unfair practice

I purchased these tapes they give you 14 days free trial, however they never tell you you can't return them after that date. I called to return them they said i couldn't return them and i will still be charged. This is an unfair pratice They never state in there advertisment that you can't return this item after 14 days. The public should be aware that this company has a no return policy after the 14 days. I as a consumer have returned many items over the years i have never had this happen.

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety Stresscenter.Com can satisfy this claimant
Cash settlement
1. Credit: AAD0111--AA&D Apr 16, 2011 $54.90
Total : $54.90
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Solutions and Feedback from the public:
  • Solution: Contributed by Blessedab - On: 01/18/2015
  • I tried to put a comment on this page, which was erased. It was not bashing nor abusive language. These people took money from my account before the date that I had to call in and let them know if I wanted the product. They didn't give me time to even review the product. As of today, my due date to send the product back has not arrived, and they have taken almost $200 from my account without my knowledge or consent. This is theft. My account is totally messed up, and my bills not able to be paid because they caused me to have an overdraft of $70.00, not including the money they took out. They admitted that they made a mistake, but have not put my money back yet. The date for return of the product has not arrived yet, and they continue to randomly take money. Since this has been going on since 2011, as I read on other comments, I suggest a Class Action Suit. The product is overcharged, and they have caused me a lot of stress

Reply: by Blessedab - On: 01/18/2015

I wonder if Oprah Winfrey know the behavior of this company that she endorsed on her show. I know that she would not stand by and just watch as she truly believed that these people were credible.

Reply: by Steve W. - On: 10/01/2015

Wow, Oprah endorsed it? Maybe we can get her to comment here....

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.