Michael Philip Edwards-Dispute-#4621740

H. K. Vs. Michael Philip Edwards
2969 Francis Ave, Los Angeles, California, 90005, United States
Amount Involved: $2,500.00
Claimant:

I paid him $ 2500 back in June of 2010 $ 500 each on 6 monthly payments. I began to conduct to him and he wrote promising me that he will have the book done by end of December 2010. He only sent me 5 chapters and till today the book is unfinished and has been neglected.

I asked him in February 2012 to pay me back, we agreed on what will be his and what will be as mine and till today he hasn't committed to either of my proposals.

I want my $ 2500 back.

What Claimant Wants By When How Much
1. Refund: for writing a book Sep 03, 2012 $2,500.00
2. Other – Copy claim to regulators Sep 03, 2012 $14.95
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Sep 03, 2012 $7.95
Status: Seeking public comment/suggestions
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Michael Philip Edwards View
Help resolve this case. Earn negotiation points.