Claim #5977687 against: Lucky Music And Resale

• Claimant Seeks: 2 non-monetary items.
    • Amount Involved: $10.94
  • Win the reward

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

On 5-23-12, I took approx 60-70 VCR tapes/movies to Lucky's for consignment sale. While I have purchased several items there, this was the first time that I had taken something for consignment at Lucky's. Eric Eggenberger was the owner and I dealt directly with him. He gave me consignor number 664. Unfortunately, I did not make a list of the movies that I took to him. Mid June, I went to check on my account and he and his store were completely gone. I went to Sycamore office and while they were hesitant to give me details, they did say that they had obtained a lawyer and asked him to move. Sycamore manager gave me the following address and said that he had moved to Mt Pleasant IA with another consignment store. ( Luck Resale: 123 N main St, Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641 and phone # 319-385-9434). I have tried this phone number several times with no answer. Approx 3 weeks ago, I noticed in our Press Citizen newspaper that Eric Eggenberter had been arrested for assaulting his employee at the Sycamore store (which makes sense for the eviction from Sycamore). Is there anything that I can do further to either get my tapes back or consignment money due to me? Sue Heath

Join our online dispute resolution community — over 30,000 members.
  • Resolve any dispute or complaint against anyone — no lawyers or courts.
  • Help others resolve disputes; you'll earn rewards and recognition.
  • Become a "public mediator" — open to anyone with negotiation skills.
    Learn more
    Contribute your idea for how to resolve the dispute shown on this page and you're part of the PeopleClaim "public mediator" community — people helping people resolve disputes. It's simple. You don't need legal knowledge or training. Submit your idea for a fair settlement and earn 25 points if one side likes it; get 100 points if both sides like it; and 200 points if the case is settled based on your suggestion.

Join our community and start resolving disputes — it's free and fast.

Already have an account? Log in with your PeopleClaim account or with Facebook.
Anyone can participate.
No legal or professoinal experience needed.

Help resolve this case

Read the full claim details, add your suggested resolution, and win the reward.
Resolution Points
  • 25 points if one party likes your solution
  • 100 points if both parties like it
  • 200 points if case settles based on your solution

Get Started: Review the case, ask the parties questions, add comments, then submit your suggestion for settlement.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.

Make money helping people resolve complaints