Claim #5977687 against: Lucky Music And Resale

• Claimant Seeks: 2 non-monetary items.
    • Claim NO: #5977687
    • This is claim 1 of 1 by claimant.
    • Amount Involved: $10.94
    • Filed On: Aug 16, 2012
    • Posted On: Aug 27, 2012
    • Contract / Agreement / Promise dispute

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

On 5-23-12, I took approx 60-70 VCR tapes/movies to Lucky's for consignment sale. While I have purchased several items there, this was the first time that I had taken something for consignment at Lucky's. Eric Eggenberger was the owner and I dealt directly with him. He gave me consignor number 664. Unfortunately, I did not make a list of the movies that I took to him. Mid June, I went to check on my account and he and his store were completely gone. I went to Sycamore office and while they were hesitant to give me details, they did say that they had obtained a lawyer and asked him to move. Sycamore manager gave me the following address and said that he had moved to Mt Pleasant IA with another consignment store. ( Luck Resale: 123 N main St, Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641 and phone # 319-385-9434). I have tried this phone number several times with no answer. Approx 3 weeks ago, I noticed in our Press Citizen newspaper that Eric Eggenberter had been arrested for assaulting his employee at the Sycamore store (which makes sense for the eviction from Sycamore). Is there anything that I can do further to either get my tapes back or consignment money due to me? Sue Heath

Bad Business Practices
  • Policy issue
  • Misrepresentation or fraud
  • Poor customer service

Problem With A Service
  • Service wasn't completed as promised
  • Poor customer service

Contract / Agreement / Promise Dispute
  • Breach of contract
  • Lack of communication

"I Just Feel Ripped Off."

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Lucky Music And Resale can satisfy this claimant
Cash settlement
1. Include public posting fee Aug 31, 2012 $7.95
2. Physical delivery charges Aug 31, 2012 $2.99
Non Cash settlement
1. Complete project: either retunrs VCR tapes or give me the amount of money that is due Aug 31, 2012
2. Information: I would like what is owed to me. Aug 31, 2012
Make Me Happy!
Claimant is open to an offer.
Total : $10.94
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Let the PeopleClaim community help resolve your dispute.

Get Help
Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.