Claim #5653312 against: Healthbuy.Com (Also Known As Gscm Fulfillment)

The Complaint

What happened

Bad Business Practices
  • Misrepresentation or fraud
  • Poor customer service

Contract / Agreement / Promise Dispute
  • Inadequate disclosure or misleading information
  • Lack of communication

• Nov 19, 2013, () added:
  • This was a trial offered over the telephone on 10/24/13, Customer has agreed to terms and conditions. Did not cancel within the 16 day trial period and has a recurring charges. I have went ahead and cancelled out of all future orders. Please contact me at (818)303-9347 my name is Mellissa. Thank you

• Nov 25, 2013, () added:
  • We have attempted to contact customer regarding charges. no answer if you can please contact me at (818)303-9347. Thank you mellissa

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Healthbuy.Com (Also Known As Gscm Fulfillment) can satisfy this claimant
Cash settlement
1. Include public posting fee Nov 30, 2013 $7.99
2. Physical delivery charges Nov 30, 2013 $9.98
Non Cash settlement
1. The gift card promised Nov 30, 2013
2. Do not charge my bank card Nov 30, 2013
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

Latest Response from Healthbuy.Com (Also Known As Gscm Fulfillment)

• Healthbuy.Com (Also Known As Gscm Fulfillment) to claimant
  • Status: Rejected
Claim is declined by Healthbuy.Com (Also Known As Gscm Fulfillment) for the following reason:
  • I disagree with the explanation / grounds provided

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Solutions and Feedback from the public:
  • Comment: Contributed by S G. - On: 02/07/2014
  • I HAVE RECEIVED MY 3rd shipment today 2/7/2014 I'm not sure how I started getting this product,Ido know for sure that I have not ordered the last 2 bottles of green tea.there is a charge of $39.95 for my Bank account it odd name so Now I'm sure it from this. I will be going to the bank tomorrow to take care of this .

Let the PeopleClaim community help resolve your dispute.

Get Help
Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.