HEALTH PRODUCTS LLC-Dispute-#4867120 : $90.93

• Amount Involved: $90.93
    • Filed On: Sep 22, 2012
    • Posted On: Oct 03, 2012
      • Problem with a product
  • Win the reward (200 pts)

Complaint(s) Involved (7) Hide

Bad Business Practices
  • Policy issue
  • Excessive billing
  • Misrepresentation or fraud
  • Poor customer service
  • Poor quality
  • Unfair practice

Claimant's opinion: PRODUCT MAY HAVE WORKED FOR OTHER PEOPLE, BUT DID NOTHING FOR ME. SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT I'M WILLING TO SEND BACK AT MY OWN EXPENSE.

Problem With A Service
  • Bad advice and/or instructions
  • Lack of disclosure
  • Rude behavior
  • Poor customer service

Claimant's opinion: THEIR PHONE OBIOUSLY WASN'T WORKING UPON MY FIRST THREE ATTEMPTS TO CALL AND CANCEL.

Problem With A Product

Claimant's opinion: PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENT AND DR OZ ENDORSEMENT SAID WOULD HELP LOOSE WEIGHT. I LOST NOT A SINGLE OUNCE.

Contract / Agreement / Promise Dispute
  • Inadequate disclosure or misleading information
  • Unfair terms
  • Bad faith
  • Lack of communication

Claimant's opinion: MOST PEOPLE I TALKED TO COULDN'T SPEAK CLEAR ENGLISH, APPROX. FIVE OF THEM IN ALL.

Overcharge Or Billing Error
  • Overcharged
  • Wrongfully billed
  • Did not receive credit
  • Lack of disclosure or disinformation
  • Unreasonable fees
  • Lack of communication

Claimant's opinion: MY ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED $79.99 FOR THE USE OF 13 PILLS. THEY REFUSED TO TAKE REMAINING SUPPLEMENTS BACK (AT MY EXPENSE ) AND CREDIT ONLY HALF!

Customer Service Runarounds

Claimant's opinion: TALKED TO FIVE OR SIX PERSONS, NO MANAGER WAS AVAILABLE FOR 24 HRS EACH TIME.

"I Just Feel Ripped Off."

Claimant's opinion: SUPPLEMENT MAY HAVE DONE WONDERS FOR NUMEROUS PEOPLE, BUT I DIDN'T LOOSE AN OUNCE. TO SAY THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFY YOU'VE GOT 14 DAYS TO LOOSE WEIGHT OR CALL AND CANCEL IS REDICULOUS. I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH ANOTHER DIVISION OF THEIR COMPANY WITH GREEN COFFEE ULTA SUPPLEMENTS, TOOK THEM GOING ON SECOND BOTTLE AND HADN'T LOST ANY WEIGHT. THEY HAD ME SEND BACK EMPTY BOTTLES AND UNUSED ONES FOR FULL CREDIT.

View Health Products Llc's response

Claimant's opinion:

A SUPPLEMENT CALLED LIPO SLIM ENDORSED BY DR OZ. I CALLED THE NUMBER AND A LADY THAT DIDN'T SPEAK VERY GOOD ENGLISH ANSWERED. I HAD HER REPEAT NUMEROUS TIMES AND I REPEATED NUMEROUS TIMES I WANTED TO TRY THE FREE TRIAL FOR $4.95. GOT THE SUPPLEMENTS THREE OR FOUR DAYS LATER, NO STATEMENT, RETURN INSTRUCTIONS, OR INSTRUCTIONS OF HOW TO TAKE THE SUPPLEMENTS EXCEPT WHAT WAS ON THE BOTTLE. WASN'T LOOSING WEIGHT NOT AN OUNCE, SO I FOUND A NUMBER I HAD SCRIBBLED DOWN AND CALLED. RECORDING CAME ON SAYING PHONE CALL WAS BEING RECORDED FOR TRAINING PURPOSES AND SOMEONE WOULD BE WITH YOU SHORTLY. MUSIC PLAYED FOR ABOUT TEN MINUTES THEN I WAS DISCONNECTED. I REDIALED, AND AGAIN THE SAME THING HAPPENED. I TRIED ONCE MORE, AND SAME THING. GAVE UP FRUSTRATED UNTIL NEXT DAY. SAME THING HAPPENED, TRIED AGAIN AND WAS SUCCESSFUL IN TALKING TO A LADY NAMED RACHEL. TOLD HER MY ACCT. HAD BEEN CHARGED FOR $79.99 AND DIDN'T WANT THE PILLS BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T HELPING ME LOOSE WEIGHT. WANTED MY ACCT. CREDITD "ASAP". SHE GAVE ME A CANCELLATION NUMBER, BUT TOLD ME IT HAD BEEN OVER 14 DAYS IS WHY I WAS CHARGED. TOLD HER I REPEATED NUMEROUS TIMES I DID NOT WANT AUTO-SHIP. ASKED TO TALK TO MANAGER, NONE WAS AVAILABLE FOR 24HRS, SHE WOULD HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME. CALLED BACK BECAUSE NO ONE CALLED, SAME THING NO ONE AVAILABLE, WOULD HAVE MANAGER CALL ME. BEN DID CALL BACK, I WAS TOLD THEIR POLICY WAS 14 DAYS AND THAT'S WHY I WAS CHARGED. HE COULDN'T OFFER TO CREDIT ME MORE THAN HALF, AND COULDN'T TAKE THE SUPPLEMENTS BACK. I ASKED TO TALK TO HIS MANAGER, SAME THING NO ONE AVAILABLE FOR UP TO 24 HRS. FINALLY I CALLED BACK AND TALKED TO A VERY NICE LADY NAMED SANDRA C., SHE WAS IN PHILLIPNES AND WASN'T AUTHORIZED TO GIVE CREDIT SHE WOULD HAVE MANAGER CALL ME WITHIN 24 HRS. TOLD HER TO ALSO PUT IN HER NOTES I AM CALLING BBB HERE IN STATES. A LADY NAMED NOWEL R CALLED FROM PORTLAND, OR, VERY CURT AND RUDE SAYING THEIR EMPLOYESS MAY HAVE AN ACCENT BUT SPOKE VERY GOOD ENGLISH. I DISPUTED THAT FACT, AND SHE SAID I WAS INFORMED OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I SAID THEIR WAS NOTHING IN THE BOX UPON ARRIVAL, SHE SAID WHEN I GAVE MY CREDIT CARD INFO, THAT WAS AGREEING TO THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SHE WOULD OFFER ME HALF CREDIT. I SAID THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, $85.00 FOR 13 PILLS THAT DON'T WORK FOR ME. I DIDN'T ACCEPT AND TOLD HER I WAS FILING WITH BBB FOR A SCAM.

What Claimant Wants

• Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • Health Products Llc is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
Cash
1. Credit: CREDIT TO MY ACCOUNT Oct 07, 2012 $79.99
2. Include public posting fee Oct 07, 2012 $7.95
3. Physical delivery charges Oct 07, 2012 $2.99

Response from Health Products Llc Hide

• Health Products Llc to claimant
  • Status: Rejected
    Respondent has rejected claimant's terms. This claim will remain posted until mutually acceptable terms are agreed to.
The claimant's settlement terms were rejected with the following explanation:
  • I need more information

"I have been told that this complaint was settled I need to know more about your system and if that is true. "

This claim will remain posted until resolved.

You can help resolve this case by suggesting a resolution.

Additional Communication Between Claimant and Health Products Llc View

• Comment: Contributed by Ezzeldin A. - On: 12/20/2013
  • Please If there is any account for me with you close it and refund the money you have withdrawn from my Visa Card HEALTH8772908654 877-280-8654, AZ 84.97 USD @ 1.093915 $92.95

Ezzeldin Amin
    905 824 5299
    eamin@rogers.com

• Comment: Contributed by cobalt278 - On: 11/22/2013
  • I called within my trail period and cancelled and was assured if I sent back an empty bottle within 30 days nothing would be charged to my account. My account was then charged 84.95 and when I called they said we can refund half when we receive the empty bottle I've called and every time I'm on hold for 10 or more minutes and a few times over 15 without an answer. Anytime they said someone would call back ......no call. 84.95 fr what ws supposed to be a 4.95 trial that I paid another 4.37 to ship the empty bottle back! BBB needs to get involved!

• Comment: Contributed by michellamber - On: 11/07/2013
  • I just want to be able to stop payments

• Comment: Contributed by jeff - On: 10/18/2013
  • I agree. Our 14 day period started prior to us receiving the product . We therefore could not cacel in the 14 day period. We were billed and then of course billed a second month. How do these people sleep at nght. basically a learning xperience for us. We will see if out order has been truly cancelled.... Thiefs I tell you thiefs.Again poor english and quoted immediately from the virtual contract.

• Comment: Contributed by phyllis@sas - On: 10/07/2013
  • I am from Canada. I also had a terrible experience with this company. So PLEASE beware of this company. I answered an online survey that offered me one of three free gifts and all I had to pay was the shipping cost from the US. When I looked at my visa statement I noticed that this company had taken $84.93 from my account without my permission. To me this is stealing by any means. I called their customer service department and was talking to someone who I assume cancelled my account. I was getting very upset explaining to this person that this was suppose to be A FREE GIFT for answering a survey. By the way the product LIPO SLIM EXTREME DOES NOT WORK. He then gave me a supervisor to speak to. What a complete joke that was. I gave her the reason for my call and said that I wanted a refund on my account. First I did not authorize this company to take any funds from my account. She also said that they could not take back opened products. Doesn't matter if it works or not. Also I explained to her that there was nothing saying that the product had to be sent back within 14 days, unopened for a refund. All I received with this product was an invoice type paper with Lipo Slim written on it. Absolutely nothing on this paper said that I was going to be charged or that I had to send back an unopened container. PLEASE, PLEASE be aware of this company. They will send you a product under false pretenses and steal money from your account with no notice.

• Comment: Contributed by albertacowg - On: 09/17/2013
  • How do you find the number to cancel?
    This stuff is garbage. What a scam.

Make money helping people resolve complaints