Resolve a dispute - It's FREE
PeopleClaim helps resolve consumer and commercial complaints
PeopleClaim helps resolve consumer and commercial complaints against businesses, professionals, government agencies, or individuals by exposing bad business practices and unfair treatment. Aggrieved parties are invited to use PeopleClaim's dispute resolution process free of charge or choose premium options that may help resolve disputes faster. Learn more

Claim #6416078 against: HautePolish.com

Customer / Client VS. HautePolish.com

GHP Nail Systems LLC, 12802 Capricorn, Stafford, Texas, 77477-3913, United States

IN NEGOTIATION

View response from: HautePolish.com

Claimant Seeks: $99.00

Create a claim alert for HautePolish.com...

Show more claim details

Claim NO...#6416078

This is claim 1 of 1 by claimant

Filed: Feb 17, 2014
Posted: Feb 28, 2014

Get Help:

Online Dispute Resolution Services

Resolve a dispute with this party Resolve a dispute with someone else
All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion: I ordered the Haute nail polish system in December for gifts. I ordered 3, at buy one get one free to equal six sets. They were $14.95 for two . I paid for them. On Feb. 04, 2012 you took, without permission, $33.00 dollars out of my account three times for a total of $99.00. I called and was told that it was a payment for the sets. I said that the sets were buy one get one for $14.95 so I ordered three sets. Now you are telling me tha

• Misrepresentation or fraud

Aug 12, 2014, Claiming party added:

The point that is being made is that your company withheld information about the club that anyone ordering this product was automatically made a member of. I was watching a shopping network channel and then ordered online. Neither places mentioned the monthly club automatic withdrawal from my account. I did not discover this for 2 months. I never received anything more for the money that was removed. Some of it was refunded. Not all of it. The only place that mentioned the auto club was on the back of the pink invoice that came with the order. I learned that from a you tube video when the person doing the you tube brought it to the viewer's attention. Be honest.

What Claimant Wants

Terms under which HautePolish.com can satisfy this claimant

Status:In negotiation

Claimant's Terms of Settlement to HautePolish.com

Feb 17, 2014

Cash settlement

What By when How much
1. Refund: The $99.00 that you took out of my checking account on Feb. 4, 2014. Mar 04, 2014 $99.00
2. MAC Fees Mar 04, 2014 $14.99
3. Include public posting fee Mar 04, 2014 $7.99
$99.00 Principal amount:

HautePolish.com's Response

HautePolish.com to Claimant

Claim is declined by HautePolish.com for the following reason:

• I disagree with the explanation / grounds provided

The customer placed an order via our website in which is lists the terms and conditions of her order. Each system purchased is advertised as 3 payments of $33 for the purchase after the initial trial cost. We spoke with the customer 2/17/2014 10:54:11 AM, at that time they explained the situation and as a courtesy, we discounted each system the last payment of $33. In total that is a $99 discount. No other charges have been assessed since.

Contact this claimant

Claimant's advice to others

"Do not order from this company, Haute Nail Polish Systems. You can purchase a nail dryer and gel polish from Target and even Avon. This company took money out of my account without permission, two months after I made the initial- one time purchase. I feel ripped off. I wouldn't order anything from television shopping channels either. They need to protect their customers."

Help Resolve This Case - Add Your Suggestion:

Rules for Submitting New Suggestion.
  1. Be constructive: Every suggestion is required to include a set of resolution terms both parties can agree to.
  2. Consider both parties: Your goal is to find a fair resolution that works for both sides.
  3. Be civil: No abusive language or bashing.
  4. Don't ask for up-votes: Let your suggestion speak for itself.
  5. Do NOT post personal information: