Claim #6416078 against: Hautepolish.Com

• Win the reward

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

I ordered the Haute nail polish system in December for gifts. I ordered 3, at buy one get one free to equal six sets. They were $14.95 for two . I paid for them. On Feb. 04, 2012 you took, without permission, $33.00 dollars out of my account three times for a total of $99.00. I called and was told that it was a payment for the sets. I said that the sets were buy one get one for $14.95 so I ordered three sets. Now you are telling me that this was only for thirty days and if I kept them I had to pay two more payments of $33.00 each. Are you kidding me? No mention of this anywhere. I have been back to your website and it is not mentioned anywhere. Not only did you take that $99.00 dollars out, but again on Feb. 10, 2014 you took out $22.11 three times for a total of $66.33 that- I have had refunded. What was that for? I was told it was a club charge. What club? No where on your site is there the mention of a club. I am being scammed and ripped off and if the $99.00 dollars taken out on Feb. 04, 2012 is not replaced, I will continue to report this to: Facebook, Twitter, the consumer protection agency, QVC, HSN and anyone else that would need to know so that they can protect their customers. My phone number is 540 937 4752. Please leave me a message. I want to resolve this situation, but I am not going to put secure information on this complaint. Thank you

Join our online dispute resolution community — over 30,000 members.
  • Resolve any dispute or complaint against anyone — no lawyers or courts.
  • Help others resolve disputes; you'll earn rewards and recognition.
  • Become a "public mediator" — open to anyone with negotiation skills.
    Learn more
    Contribute your idea for how to resolve the dispute shown on this page and you're part of the PeopleClaim "public mediator" community — people helping people resolve disputes. It's simple. You don't need legal knowledge or training. Submit your idea for a fair settlement and earn 25 points if one side likes it; get 100 points if both sides like it; and 200 points if the case is settled based on your suggestion.

Join our community and start resolving disputes — it's free and fast.

Already have an account? Log in with your PeopleClaim account or with Facebook.
Anyone can participate.
No legal or professoinal experience needed.

Help resolve this case

Read the full claim details, add your suggested resolution, and win the reward.
Resolution Points
  • 25 points if one party likes your solution
  • 100 points if both parties like it
  • 200 points if case settles based on your solution

Get Started: Review the case, ask the parties questions, add comments, then submit your suggestion for settlement.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
Important: Claims against parties operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.

Make money helping people resolve complaints