Claim #5791976 against: Gulf Coast Readers

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

I am a disabled person, who was called about magazines, I am being billed an amount of money, & being sent magazines that I did not order, I tried to cancel but they said the cancelation date was over, & I could not cancel, but now I am being billed $139.44 each mo. I live on a fixed income & cannot afford them, I feel that I am a victim of abuse, of fraud, I need to be re-embursed what is due me, I feel that this company needs to be shut down before anyone else gets called & caught up in this fraud, when I called them they were rude about everything, they offered to lower the price, I had no choice but to agree, please help me, I also told them that I am disabled, but that did not matter Sincerely, Joyce Nohner

Bad Business Practices
  • Misrepresentation or fraud

"I Just Feel Ripped Off."

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Gulf Coast Readers can satisfy this claimant
Cash settlement
1. Compensation: refund of money on disability Jul 09, 2013 $1,533.32
2. Refund: I am disabled & live on a fixed income Jul 09, 2013 $139.44
3. monthly payments I made x 8 Jul 09, 2013 $1,533.32
4. Include public posting fee Jul 09, 2013 $7.99
Make Me Happy!
Claimant is open to an offer.
Total : $3,206.08
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.