Joyce Nohner-Dispute-#5791976 : $3,206.08

• Win the reward (500 pts)

Complaint(s) Involved (2) Hide

Bad Business Practices
  • Misrepresentation or fraud
"I Just Feel Ripped Off."

Claimant's opinion:

I am a disabled person, who was called about magazines, I am being billed an amount of money, & being sent magazines that I did not order, I tried to cancel but they said the cancelation date was over, & I could not cancel, but now I am being billed $139.44 each mo. I live on a fixed income & cannot afford them, I feel that I am a victim of abuse, of fraud, I need to be re-embursed what is due me, I feel that this company needs to be shut down before anyone else gets called & caught up in this fraud, when I called them they were rude about everything, they offered to lower the price, I had no choice but to agree, please help me, I also told them that I am disabled, but that did not matter
Sincerely, Joyce Nohner

What Claimant Wants

• Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • Gulf Coast Readers is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
1. Compensation: refund of money on disability Jul 09, 2013 $1,533.32
2. Refund: I am disabled & live on a fixed income Jul 09, 2013 $139.44
3. monthly payments I made x 8 Jul 09, 2013 $1,533.32
4. Pay for claim posting cost Jul 09, 2013 $7.99
Claimant invites Gulf Coast Readers to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint (subject to acceptance by claimant).
You can help resolve this case by suggesting a resolution.