Claim #1803261 against: Friendfinder Networks Inc.

• Claimant Seeks: 4 non-monetary items.
    • Claim NO: #1803261
    • This is claim 1 of 1 by claimant.
    • Amount Involved: $7.95
    • Filed On: Jun 18, 2012
    • Posted On: Jun 29, 2012
    • Public waste
    • Unjust or misguided public policy
    • Public safety issue

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

Also called can't really tell which is which they say they are a dating service; whereas they are more of a telemarketing service. I have add many times had to get my bank involved because they would charge things to my account unauthorized. I have had one meeting with someone who was not all what I expected. I can't seem to get any contact or reply from them concerning certain issues. I have called, emailed and tried to send messages and get a supervisor involved with little resolvement. My BANK SUPERVISOR had a hard time getting in touch with them as they no longer take phone calls anymore, in getting my charges reversed. I want this to go to the public for I believe that my matter won't be resolved!! I've told or tried to tell The Company that I will never use them again and will tell everyone I know to STAY AWAY from this site. I've never complained to BBB about any other company. I doubt this site even exists anymore.

Public Waste

Unjust Or Misguided Public Policy

Public Safety Issue
  • Misleading information
  • Negligence
  • Faulty service
  • Lack of communication

• Jun 26, 2012, FriendFinder Networks Inc. (responding party) added:
  • I have received your email requesting Customer Support however, the information provided is not sufficient to resolve your complaint. Please send<br/>the following information to so that I may help you:<br/><br/>* Your handle<br/>* Your password<br/>* The email address used to join<br/>* The details of your situation<br/><br/>By sending this information, I will be able to access your account<br/>right away and work towards getting a possible resolution for you.<br/><br/>If you have any further questions, please include them in your next<br/>email.

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Friendfinder Networks Inc. can satisfy this claimant
Cash settlement
1. Include public posting fee Jul 03, 2012 $7.95
Non Cash settlement
1. Remove false or malicious web content, business reviews, etc.: the whole site Jul 03, 2012
2. Replace: the whole site Jul 03, 2012
3. Apology: written email from director or above no one below them Jul 03, 2012
4. Change of policy: communication improvement Jul 03, 2012
Make Me Happy!
Claimant is open to an offer.
Total : $7.95
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Solutions and Feedback from the public:
  • Comment: Contributed by Christopher - On: 11/22/2012
  • At least you talked to a real person. Deniro Marketing LLC is running fake dating websites

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.