Claim #1803261 against: Friendfinder Networks Inc.

• Claimant Seeks: 4 non-monetary items.
    • Amount Involved: $7.95
    • Filed On: Jun 18, 2012
    • Posted On: Jun 29, 2012
      • Public waste
      • Unjust or misguided public policy
      • Public safety issue
  • Review the case.
  • Win the reward

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

Also called xmatch.com can't really tell which is which they say they are a dating service; whereas they are more of a telemarketing service. I have add many times had to get my bank involved because they would charge things to my account unauthorized. I have had one meeting with someone who was not all what I expected. I can't seem to get any contact or reply from them concerning certain issues. I have called, emailed and tried to send messages and get a supervisor involved with little resolvement. My BANK SUPERVISOR had a hard time getting in touch with them as they no longer take phone calls anymore, in getting my charges reversed. I want this to go to the public for I believe that my matter won't be resolved!! I've told or tried to tell The Company that I will never use them again and will tell everyone I know to STAY AWAY from this site. I've never complained to BBB about any other company. I doubt this site even exists anymore.

• Comment: Contributed by Christopher - On: 11/22/2012
  • At least you talked to a real person. Deniro Marketing LLC is running fake dating websites

Join our online dispute resolution community — over 30,000 members.
  • Resolve any dispute or complaint against anyone — no lawyers or courts.
  • Help others resolve disputes; you'll earn rewards and recognition.
  • Become a "public mediator" — open to anyone with negotiation skills.
    Learn more
    Contribute your idea for how to resolve the dispute shown on this page and you're part of the PeopleClaim "public mediator" community — people helping people resolve disputes. It's simple. You don't need legal knowledge or training. Submit your idea for a fair settlement and earn 25 points if one side likes it; get 100 points if both sides like it; and 200 points if the case is settled based on your suggestion.

Join our community and start resolving disputes — it's free and fast.

Already have an account? Log in with your PeopleClaim account or with Facebook.
Anyone can participate.
No legal or professoinal experience needed.

Help resolve this case

Read the full claim details, add your suggested resolution, and win the reward.
Resolution Points
  • 25 points if one party likes your solution
  • 100 points if both parties like it
  • 200 points if case settles based on your solution

Get Started: Review the case, ask the parties questions, add comments, then submit your suggestion for settlement.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment. Important: Claims against parties operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.

Make money helping people resolve complaints