Claim #9098716 against: Cleverbridge/Systweak Inc (Cs@Cleverbridge.Com

• Win the reward

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

On Sept.13,2012, I was esperiencing problems on my computer with virus's and this company offered to solve this problem for a fee of $147.00. Since then, I have not been able to log onto my computer using my password. They claim I have forgotton it, but that is not the case. I have tried to resolve this problem without success. Please help me. I do not know what to do. When I turn off the computer, it ask "would I like to log off because others are using the computer, and no one else uses this computer but me. Thank you Patsy Carroll/Craddock

Public Feedback and Solutions for Claimant and Cleverbridge/Systweak Inc (Cs@Cleverbridge.Com
  • Comment: Contributed by edwin - On: 11/14/2013
  • I'm buy pro code

• Comment: Contributed by mehmet - On: 09/14/2013
  • Ich habe einen Verwandten in Deutschland mit der Referenznummer 48435561 wurde dem Geld, das ich mit einer Postanweisung oder yatırmadı gemacht zugelassen werden gebeten, mitzuteilen meine ok.mehmet @ hotmail.com

• Comment: Contributed by Alicia A. - On: 08/04/2013
  • I experienced that same problem. I thought I had resolved it and did not.

Join our online dispute resolution community — over 30,000 members.
  • Resolve any dispute or complaint against anyone — no lawyers or courts.
  • Help others resolve disputes; you'll earn rewards and recognition.
  • Become a "public mediator" — open to anyone with negotiation skills.
    Learn more
    Contribute your idea for how to resolve the dispute shown on this page and you're part of the PeopleClaim "public mediator" community — people helping people resolve disputes. It's simple. You don't need legal knowledge or training. Submit your idea for a fair settlement and earn 25 points if one side likes it; get 100 points if both sides like it; and 200 points if the case is settled based on your suggestion.

Join our community and start resolving disputes — it's free and fast.

Already have an account? Log in with your PeopleClaim account or with Facebook.
Anyone can participate.
No legal or professoinal experience needed.

Help resolve this case

Read the full claim details, add your suggested resolution, and win the reward.
Resolution Points
  • 25 points if one party likes your solution
  • 100 points if both parties like it
  • 200 points if case settles based on your solution

Get Started: Review the case, ask the parties questions, add comments, then submit your suggestion for settlement.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.

Make money helping people resolve complaints