Claim #9098716 against: Cleverbridge/Systweak Inc (Cs@Cleverbridge.Com

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

On Sept.13,2012, I was esperiencing problems on my computer with virus's and this company offered to solve this problem for a fee of $147.00. Since then, I have not been able to log onto my computer using my password. They claim I have forgotton it, but that is not the case. I have tried to resolve this problem without success. Please help me. I do not know what to do. When I turn off the computer, it ask "would I like to log off because others are using the computer, and no one else uses this computer but me. Thank you Patsy Carroll/Craddock

Unjust Or Misguided Public Policy

Civil Rights Violation

• Oct 22, 2012, CleverBridge/Systweak Inc ( (responding party) added:
  • Dear Patsy,

Thank you for your message. Please note that without more significant information we cannot locate any orders that have been placed in our system at this time

Since we do not want to deliver personal information on a public forum, we kindly ask that you contact us directly so that we can provide you with further information regarding your order. We can discuss what the purchase was for, when it occurred, and other measures we can take such as a offering a refund. We have provided our contact information, which includes a phone number and email address below:

cleverbridge Customer Support

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Cleverbridge/Systweak Inc (Cs@Cleverbridge.Com can satisfy this claimant
Cash settlement
1. Refund: For monies spent for services Oct 30, 2012 $147.00
Make Me Happy!
Claimant is open to an offer.
Total : $147.00
Cash settlement
1. Compensation: Refund the monies that was charged Oct 30, 2012 $147.00
2. Damages: Fix my computer so I can use it Oct 30, 2012 $147.00
Make Me Happy!
Claimant is open to an offer.
Total : $294.00
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Solutions and Feedback from the public:
  • Comment: Contributed by edwin - On: 11/14/2013
  • I'm buy pro code

• Comment: Contributed by mehmet - On: 09/14/2013
  • Ich habe einen Verwandten in Deutschland mit der Referenznummer 48435561 wurde dem Geld, das ich mit einer Postanweisung oder yatırmadı gemacht zugelassen werden gebeten, mitzuteilen meine ok.mehmet @

• Comment: Contributed by Alicia A. - On: 08/04/2013
  • I experienced that same problem. I thought I had resolved it and did not.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.