cleverbridge/Systweak Inc (cs@cleverbridge.com-Dispute-#9098716 : $147.00

• Win the reward (200 pts)

Complaint(s) Involved (2) Hide

Unjust Or Misguided Public Policy
Civil Rights Violation

Claimant's opinion:

On Sept.13,2012, I was esperiencing problems on my computer with virus's and this company offered to solve this problem for a fee of $147.00. Since then, I have not been able to log onto my computer using my password. They claim I have forgotton it, but that is not the case. I have tried to resolve this problem without success. Please help me. I do not know what to do. When I turn off the computer, it ask "would I like to log off because others are using the computer, and no one else uses this computer but me. Thank you Patsy Carroll/Craddock

What Claimant Wants

• Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • Cleverbridge/Systweak Inc (Cs@Cleverbridge.Com is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
1. Refund: For monies spent for services Oct 30, 2012 $147.00
Claimant invites CleverBridge/Systweak Inc (cs@cleverbridge.com to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint (subject to acceptance by claimant).
1. Compensation: Refund the monies that was charged Oct 30, 2012 $147.00
2. Damages: Fix my computer so I can use it Oct 30, 2012 $147.00
You can help resolve this case by suggesting a resolution.

Additional Communication Between Claimant and Cleverbridge/Systweak Inc (Cs@Cleverbridge.Com View

• Comment: Contributed by edwin - On: 11/14/2013
  • I'm buy pro code

• Comment: Contributed by mehmet - On: 09/14/2013
  • Ich habe einen Verwandten in Deutschland mit der Referenznummer 48435561 wurde dem Geld, das ich mit einer Postanweisung oder yatırmadı gemacht zugelassen werden gebeten, mitzuteilen meine ok.mehmet @ hotmail.com

• Comment: Contributed by Alicia A. - On: 08/04/2013
  • I experienced that same problem. I thought I had resolved it and did not.