Claim #4822191 against: Car Smart

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

I tried to buy a car from them & when i looked at my agreement, i seen that there was no warranty, and the price of the vichicle was more than they told me it was at 1st. I had them come & get the car. & they towed my trade in back to my house with out my tittle to my trade in & towed the new care away. when i drove there to get my tittle, they were very rude to me & told me that i would not get my money back for the gas that I put in the car. But eventually they did with a little conviencing from a sales reciept dated & time from the local QT. The salesman Marvin (Moses) threaten to hit me right in front of the owner Ted Heater. After they broke down & paid me my $15.00 for my gas, Marvin told me to get the hell out of here. I asked Ted does he let his sales people talk to his customers like that. He said yes & he feels the same way. I'm glad that I had a dispute with "Car Smart" cause if i didn't, I wouldn't have seen wolf, Shark, in Sheeps clothing. I'm telling everybody I know about Car Smart & how they think all black people are dumb, cause i feel this is racialy motivated.

Bad Business Practices
  • Poor customer service
  • Poor quality
  • Safety issues
  • Unfair practice

There should be no way a in these days and times a owner of an establishment should allow it's employees to talk to the customers as Marvin talked to me.

Problem With A Service
  • Lack of disclosure
  • Rude behavior
  • Poor customer service

Overcharge Or Billing Error
  • Overcharged
  • Did not receive credit
  • Lack of disclosure or disinformation
  • Lack of communication

Customer Service Runarounds

"I Just Feel Ripped Off."

• Feb 15, 2012, Claiming party added:
  • The address for Car Smart is
    3923 n.oak traffic way
    Kansas city mo 64116
    816 452 5292

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Car Smart can satisfy this claimant
Make Me Happy!
Claimant is open to an offer.
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.