car Smart-Dispute-#4822191

• Win the reward

Claimant's opinion:

I tried to buy a car from them & when i looked at my agreement, i seen that there was no warranty, and the price of the vichicle was more than they told me it was at 1st. I had them come & get the car. & they towed my trade in back to my house with out my tittle to my trade in & towed the new care away. when i drove there to get my tittle, they were very rude to me & told me that i would not get my money back for the gas that I put in the car. But eventually they did with a little conviencing from a sales reciept dated & time from the local QT. The salesman Marvin (Moses) threaten to hit me right in front of the owner Ted Heater. After they broke down & paid me my $15.00 for my gas, Marvin told me to get the hell out of here. I asked Ted does he let his sales people talk to his customers like that. He said yes & he feels the same way. I'm glad that I had a dispute with "Car Smart" cause if i didn't, I wouldn't have seen wolf, Shark, in Sheeps clothing. I'm telling everybody I know about Car Smart & how they think all black people are dumb, cause i feel this is racialy motivated.

What Claimant Wants

• Car Smart has been invited to resolve this matter under the following propsed terms of settlement by claimant.
  • Car Smart is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
Claimant invites car Smart to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint (subject to acceptance by claimant).
  • Unfair
  • Very Fair
Rate claimant's terms of settlement

Make money helping people resolve complaints