Claim #4822191 against: Car Smart

• Win the reward

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

I tried to buy a car from them & when i looked at my agreement, i seen that there was no warranty, and the price of the vichicle was more than they told me it was at 1st. I had them come & get the car. & they towed my trade in back to my house with out my tittle to my trade in & towed the new care away. when i drove there to get my tittle, they were very rude to me & told me that i would not get my money back for the gas that I put in the car. But eventually they did with a little conviencing from a sales reciept dated & time from the local QT. The salesman Marvin (Moses) threaten to hit me right in front of the owner Ted Heater. After they broke down & paid me my $15.00 for my gas, Marvin told me to get the hell out of here. I asked Ted does he let his sales people talk to his customers like that. He said yes & he feels the same way. I'm glad that I had a dispute with "Car Smart" cause if i didn't, I wouldn't have seen wolf, Shark, in Sheeps clothing. I'm telling everybody I know about Car Smart & how they think all black people are dumb, cause i feel this is racialy motivated.

Join our online dispute resolution community — over 30,000 members.
  • Resolve any dispute or complaint against anyone — no lawyers or courts.
  • Help others resolve disputes; you'll earn rewards and recognition.
  • Become a "public mediator" — open to anyone with negotiation skills.
    Learn more
    Contribute your idea for how to resolve the dispute shown on this page and you're part of the PeopleClaim "public mediator" community — people helping people resolve disputes. It's simple. You don't need legal knowledge or training. Submit your idea for a fair settlement and earn 25 points if one side likes it; get 100 points if both sides like it; and 200 points if the case is settled based on your suggestion.

Join our community and start resolving disputes — it's free and fast.

Already have an account? Log in with your PeopleClaim account or with Facebook.
Anyone can participate.
No legal or professoinal experience needed.

Help resolve this case

Read the full claim details, add your suggested resolution, and win the reward.
Resolution Points
  • 25 points if one party likes your solution
  • 100 points if both parties like it
  • 200 points if case settles based on your solution

Get Started: Review the case, ask the parties questions, add comments, then submit your suggestion for settlement.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.

Make money helping people resolve complaints