Capital One Bank

• Win the reward (200 pts)

Complaint(s) Involved (1) Hide

Billing / Fees
  • Lack of communication

Claimant's opinion: Capital one Is reporting this account as a "Charge "Off". Capital one Is being paid under the bankruptcy, they wasn't suppose to be reporting anything. They are report the amount being charged off $194,779. Capital One Is reporting this on purpose. My mother has also looked on her credit report, she said capital one Is not reporting that. Capital one knows they can be introuble, for still bothering us under the bankruptcy. Our bankruptcy lawyer Is aware of this & Is reporting this to the bankruptcy judge.

View Capital One Credit Cards's response

Claimant's opinion:

I/we along with my mother opened a auto loan with capital one 07/2009. We had no problems paying the payments on the loan until this past summer of 2010. My mother work was getting slow & we was having, other financial problems. My mother Is also on the loan she filed, bankruptcy on 07/31/2010. Capital one transfer this to another department, to a 3rd party who handles bankruptcy. Capital one wasn't suppose to be, reporting anything to my credit report sense its under bankruptcy. Capitan one Is reporting this account a "Charge Off". The amount capital one fianced this vehicle, was $19,779. Capital one Is reporting false information saying they have charged off ($194,779). Capital one purposfully reporting this, they are trying to punish me. This Is also unfair treatment.

What Claimant Wants

• Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • Capital One Credit Cards is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
What By When
1. I request capital one to correct the information I have explained In my complaint. But with the problems they have been given me they will refuse to correct the information. They are not suppose to be reporting anything to my credit files because the vehicle Is under bankruptcy protection. They are not allowed to bother me or my mother In anway. And reporting this to my credit files Is bothering me. They are under a restraining order because of the bankruptcy filing Dec 01, 2010
Non-cash: 1 items

Response from Capital One Credit Cards Hide

• Proposed settlement terms by Capital One Credit Cards to claimant
  • Status: In negotiation
Non-cash: 1 items
You can help resolve this case by suggesting a resolution.