Claim #1533151 against: Capital One Credit Card

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

I/we along with my mother opened a auto loan with capital one 07/2009. We had no problems paying the payments on the loan until this past summer of 2010. My mother work was getting slow & we was having, other financial problems. My mother Is also on the loan she filed, bankruptcy on 07/31/2010. Capital one transfer this to another department, to a 3rd party who handles bankruptcy. Capital one wasn't suppose to be, reporting anything to my credit report sense its under bankruptcy. Capitan one Is reporting this account a "Charge Off". The amount capital one fianced this vehicle, was $19,779. Capital one Is reporting false information saying they have charged off ($194,779). Capital one purposfully reporting this, they are trying to punish me. This Is also unfair treatment.

Billing / Fees
  • Lack of communication

Capital one Is reporting this account as a "Charge "Off". Capital one Is being paid under the bankruptcy, they wasn't suppose to be reporting anything. They are report the amount being charged off $194,779. Capital One Is reporting this on purpose. My mother has also looked on her credit report, she said capital one Is not reporting that. Capital one knows they can be introuble, for still bothering us under the bankruptcy. Our bankruptcy lawyer Is aware of this & Is reporting this to the bankruptcy judge.

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Capital One Credit Card can satisfy this claimant
Non Cash settlement
1. I request capital one to correct the information I have explained In my complaint. But with the problems they have been given me they will refuse to correct the information. They are not suppose to be reporting anything to my credit files because the vehicle Is under bankruptcy protection. They are not allowed to bother me or my mother In anway. And reporting this to my credit files Is bothering me. They are under a restraining order because of the bankruptcy filing Dec 01, 2010
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

Latest Response from Capital One Credit Card

• Proposed settlement terms by CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD to claimant
  • Status: In negotiation
Non Cash settlement

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Let the PeopleClaim community help resolve your dispute.

Get Help
Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.