Disappointed Patient vs. Boston Medical Group vs. Boston Medical Group

Complaint(s): Other
    • Filed On: Sep 20, 2018
    • Posted On: Oct 01, 2018
      • Other
"We went to see Dr. Sichel, Eric at Boston Medical Group on 7/10/18.,to seek treatment for my Erectile Dysfunction. We picked up medication 7/13 and the doctor gave me the shot, but I didnot have full erection.I was told I was just anxious and to try it at home and we have to let them know in 10 days, how it was working. I tried it 3 times, but the shot didnot work.I called up the doctor in 4 days, and told him the problem, and then he referred me to Chris, his assistant and he said he will apply for a refund request to the main office.after a month, I still didnot hear from them, so I disputed the charge to my credit card company but they cannot help us.I returned the medication
on 7/17/18.Pls. help me get my money back from them. They advertise in the radio, if it doesnt work, it is free. If you go on their website, they have a golden logo that says ;
MEDICAL GUARANTEE , RESULTS OR IT IS FREE."
1. Refund: $800.00 Oct 05, 2018 $800.00
2. Other – Copy claim to regulators Oct 05, 2018 $14.99
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Oct 05, 2018 $14.99
4. Other – Physical delivery charges Oct 05, 2018 $4.99

There has been no response to this claim from Boston Medical Group. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 10-16-2018
    File a complaint with the FTC and prepare to take them to small claims court More...
  • Contributed Solution: by Sophie Blythe On 10-03-2018
    If that's what they advertise, then you should get your refund More...