Claim #1505942 against: Associated Mortgage Bankers, Inc

• Win the reward

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

I was supposed to get a loan to refinance my home back in I think November of 2011. I waited and waited had to call the agent many times to get an answer and was told to wait. I had my house appraised for $445.00 and never heard if my loan went through. I was given the run around enough and called and talked to the owner. I told him, this is 4 months later I never even received a copy of my appraisal, I never even knew what my house was worth. He was suprised and had the appraisal e-mailed to me. If I didnt ask him I would have never received it, not a way to do business. I was told to wait for some kind of loan hey were waiting on for me, never heard back. Another month went by I left a message that I was going to get in touch with the B.B.B. Behold the next day I got a call saying I couldnt get the loan. I wouldnt have known this without this call. I think this is a terrible job by this company. Seven months to find this result. I want my $440 back

Join our online dispute resolution community — over 30,000 members.
  • Resolve any dispute or complaint against anyone — no lawyers or courts.
  • Help others resolve disputes; you'll earn rewards and recognition.
  • Become a "public mediator" — open to anyone with negotiation skills.
    Learn more
    Contribute your idea for how to resolve the dispute shown on this page and you're part of the PeopleClaim "public mediator" community — people helping people resolve disputes. It's simple. You don't need legal knowledge or training. Submit your idea for a fair settlement and earn 25 points if one side likes it; get 100 points if both sides like it; and 200 points if the case is settled based on your suggestion.

Join our community and start resolving disputes — it's free and fast.

Already have an account? Log in with your PeopleClaim account or with Facebook.
Anyone can participate.
No legal or professoinal experience needed.

Help resolve this case

Read the full claim details, add your suggested resolution, and win the reward.
Resolution Points
  • 25 points if one party likes your solution
  • 100 points if both parties like it
  • 200 points if case settles based on your solution

Get Started: Review the case, ask the parties questions, add comments, then submit your suggestion for settlement.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
Important: Claims against parties operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.

Make money helping people resolve complaints