Search through claim backgrounds on thousands of companies, professionals and people.

Showing 2 matches for SouthWest Engines:

“SouthWest Engines-Dispute-#2394721”

• Claim Status:
  • In Negotiation
  • Posted on: March 19,2013

Complaint Types: Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement / Promise dispute, Customer service runarounds, Problem with a service,

Claimant says:" Purchased a engine that
included a supercharger, engine arrived 10/12/2012 with no supercharger.
Southwest engine told us we would receive it in a couple of days. We
called again after not receiving it and were told that it will take at
least 2 weeks before we receive it. It did not come we called again and
they said the supercharger was not included. After many phone calls
they ”
...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $3495

“SouthWest Engines <shipping@ea-tw.com>-Dispute-#1824951”

• Claim Status:
  • In Negotiation
  • Posted on: February 09,2013

Complaint Types: "I just feel ripped off.", Bad business practices, Problem with a product,

Claimant says:" My Mother purchased a Transmission Assembly A.T. for a Oldsmoble Bravada on 12/08/2012 for me with a 1 year or 12K miles Parts and labor+$0.00. Total Parts cost was $495.00 with a $95.00 Warranty Cost. And she purchased the Bravada for me for $700.00 as is. I insured the vehicle and registered it. The transmission was delivered on or around 12/13/2012, I Had East Coast Auto Sales and Service. 659 Voluntown Road, ” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $595

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.