Search through claim backgrounds on thousands of companies, professionals and people.

Showing 1 match for Mort Kranitz Automotive Sales & Service, LLC:

“Mort Kranitz Automotive Sales & Service, LLC-Dispute-#1274167”

• Claim Status:
  • In Negotiation
  • Posted on: September 05,2012

Complaint Types: Bad business practices, Contract / Agreement / Promise dispute, Problem with a product, Problem with a service,

Claimant says:" I purchased a 2001 Toyota Corolla on June 23, 2011 along with an extended warranty. Less than 1 year later I was traveling home with my daughter to Tucson, AZ from College Station, TX and the engine blew a rod, 8 miles west of Sierra Blanca, TX, approx. 400 miles from home. We had to spend the night there.

The next day I called the auto broker I bought my car from, Ed Gallick with Mort Kranitz Automotive”
...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $3626.83

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.