Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Resolve any dispute with anyone, anywhere - It’s free

PeopleClaim helps consumers, patients, employees and others resolve disputes by exposing bad business and unfair treatment.

Find complaint histories for contractors, professionals and anyone else:

Showing 1 match for McCann Law Group:

“My Claim vs. The McCann Law Group L. L. P. Dispute”

• Claim Status:
  • In Negotiation
  • Posted on: July 23,2014

Complaint Types: "I just feel ripped off.", Problem with a service

Claimant says: "I hired the Consumers' Attorney Services , The McCann Law Group to represent me with my Loan Modification with Wells Fargo Bank. They said they could save me from 30%-60% with my payments. I agreed upfront of $1,012.500 and $512.500 monthly to a payor named Meracord until there was a sale date and it stop. It started on Feb 10 2012 and ended Feb 15, 2013. The total amount I have paid was $7,162.50.
I thought th”
...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $7000

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.