Search through claim backgrounds on thousands of companies, professionals and people.

Showing 2 matches for Govberg Watch Repair:

“Govberg Watch Repair-Dispute-#9561104”

• Claim Status:
  • In Negotiation
  • Posted on: April 28,2013

Complaint Types: "I just feel ripped off.", Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, Failure to return the watch in tact and as I sent it to Govberg Watch Repair., Problem with a service,

Claimant says:" On January 22, 2013, Govbeg Watch Repair acknowledged receiving my Rolex Submariner, model no. 5508, for an estimate and for the possibility that I would request specific, limited repairs. After some delay and after Goverberg sent my Rolex to Rolex U.S.A, (New York), I decided against accepting its service. What was the reason for my decision? 1) Govberg sent my watch to Rolex U.S.A. and thereby relinquished--withou” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $25.97

“Govberg Watch Repair-Dispute-#1247027”

• Claim Status:
  • In Negotiation
  • Posted on: September 06,2012

Complaint Types: Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds, I want reimbursement of $!00., Problem with a service,

Claimant says:" They broke the coil in my watch, and have since claimed five times (three times in emails) that the watch is unbroken. They continue to make this easily refuted claim, even though two local watch repair services have each independently examined the watch and told me the coil is broken.*”

Claimant Seeks: $60

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.