Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Resolve any dispute with anyone, anywhere - It’s free

PeopleClaim helps consumers, patients, employees and others resolve disputes by exposing bad business and unfair treatment.

Find complaint histories for contractors, professionals and anyone else:

Showing 4 matches for NuWave PIC, Libertyville, Illinois:

“NuWave PIC- (Precision Induction Cooktop-Dispute-#8331647”

• Posted on: October 30,2012

Complaint Types: "I just feel ripped off.", Contract / Agreement / Promise dispute

Claimant says: "The night of Sept.29,2012 , the ad was on Dish channel 224 about the NuWave PIC, buy one cooktop and get one free PLUS FREE bonus(Two complete NuWave PIC cooking packages included, the lady on the phone said all that, all you paid was for the first cooktop and the pay the postage on the rest so we did , we received the one cook top on Oct.3, 2012 and the carrying case with recipe book, I finally called them this w” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $0

“Nuwave PIC-Dispute-#1987010”

• Posted on: October 26,2012

Complaint Types: "I just feel ripped off.", Bad business practices, Overcharge or billing error

Claimant says: "Ad was on TV- I ordered the PIC (cook top) as $99.99 + s/h of $29.95. A second set was offered for FREE if I paid the s/h.. I agreed to that purchase. I received the order correctly. EXCEPT for the bill that was enclosed was for $329.79!!!!!!! I have attempted to call on phone - left messages and also sent an e-mail...I have not heard anything from them. I would really appreciate your help with this. Iam also paying” ...Show more »

Claimant Seeks: $351

“Hearthware-Dispute-#4186374”

• Posted on: July 28,2012

Complaint Types: "I just feel ripped off.", Problem with a service

Claimant says: "I ordered a precision cooktop from them on June 25. I received part of my order in about a week. Now I can't find anyone to tell me when the rest of my order will be here. I have called customer service every day for about 10 days and they will not call me back as they said they would.*”

Claimant Seeks: $22.9

“H-earth ware New Wave-Dispute-#7508015”

• Posted on: June 15,2012

Complaint Types: "I just feel ripped off.", Bad business practices, Customer service runarounds

Claimant says: "This company's ad on ABC Network is a scam. Their ad is misleading to the extent that it would cost you hundreds of dollars insted of the two 33 dollar payments for their electric flat plate...it would seem that some one in their company has resurrected Al Capone. I wish to cancel my new order...Order # 11342701 date of order 6-3-12
John Detra phone # 702-631-5561*”

Claimant Seeks: $10.94

PeopleClaim provides cost-efficient, self-directed online dispute resolution services for consumers, businesses and others. The information contained in any of the claims listed above or elsewhere on this site represents the opinion of the claiming party, and is not intended as a statement of actual fact or evidence of any wrongdoing. The responding party is invited to contest, comment, or otherwise respond to any statements made by the claiming party.

Respondents have the option to post publicly any rebuttal or clarification or to communicate privately with the claiming party any concerns, denials, or clarification regarding the matters addressed in this claim. Failure of a responding party to communicate any such concerns should not necessarily be viewed as admission or agreement to statements made by the claimant.