PeopleClaim helps resolve consumer and commercial complaints against businesses, professionals, government agencies, or individuals by exposing bad business practices and unfair treatment. Aggrieved parties are invited to use PeopleClaim's dispute resolution process free of charge or choose premium options that may help resolve disputes faster.

PeopleClaim can help you resolve any dispute with anyone, anywhere. Watch our video.

Complaint against: Lucky Music and Resale
Mt Pleasant, Iowa

Complaint:
Customer / Client VS. Lucky Music and Resale

123 N Main St, Mt Pleasant, Iowa, 52641, United States

File a complaint against:
Lucky Music and Resale
IN NEGOTIATION

Claimant Seeks: The claimant is willing to accept another offer from this party.

Show more claim details
See Reliability Rating for:
- D.B, Freeport, Michigan
Get help resolving a disputeagainst Get help resolving a disputeagainst
All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion: On 5-23-12, I took approx 60-70 VCR tapes/movies to Lucky's for consignment sale. While I have purchased several items there, this was the first time that I had taken something for consignment at Lucky's. Eric Eggenberger was the owner and I dealt directly with him. He gave me consignor number 664. Unfortunately, I did not make a list of the movies that I took to him. Mid June, I went to check on my account and he and his store were co

• Policy issue
  • Misrepresentation or fraud
  • Poor customer service

• Service wasn't completed as promised
  • Poor customer service

• Breach of contract
  • Lack of communication

What Claimant Wants

Terms under which Lucky Music and Resale can satisfy this claimant

Status:In negotiation(seeking public comment)

Claimant's Terms of Settlement to Lucky Music and Resale

Aug 16, 2012

Cash settlement

What By when How much
1. Include public posting fee Aug 31, 2012 $7.95
2. Physical delivery charges Aug 31, 2012 $2.99

Non Cash settlement

What By when How much
1. Complete project: either retunrs VCR tapes or give me the amount of money that is due Aug 31, 2012
2. Information: I would like what is owed to me. Aug 31, 2012

Make Me Happy!

Claimant is open to an offer.
$10.94 Principal amount:

Contact this claimant

Claimant seeks additional help, information or services from:

• Anyone with information or advice that can help resolve this complaint Contact claimant

What's Your Opinion

Add your feedback.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim? »
  • How does PeopleClaim work? »
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim? »

Mt Pleasant Businesses:  A-B C-D E-F G-H I-J K-L M-N O-P Q-R S-T U-V W-X Y-Z
Complaints against businesses, professionals and Individuals in: Mt Pleasant

Need help resolving a dispute?